2. First, the rescuers successfully turn a flipped car on its side after suspecting a person may be inside.
3. They break the car’s window and find a man inside, who is conscious. They offer him a lifejacket and try to help him out the window.
4. But then the car suddenly falls over again — the newscaster cut to commercial, afraid of airing a causality on live television.
5. When when the show returns, the newscasters reveal the man is safe.
6. The rescue workers opened the car door, found the man still conscious, and dragged him to safety.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- At least 59 people were killed in an overnight militant attack at a police center in Quetta, Pakistani officials say.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏