2. First, the rescuers successfully turn a flipped car on its side after suspecting a person may be inside.
3. They break the car’s window and find a man inside, who is conscious. They offer him a lifejacket and try to help him out the window.
4. But then the car suddenly falls over again — the newscaster cut to commercial, afraid of airing a causality on live television.
5. When when the show returns, the newscasters reveal the man is safe.
6. The rescue workers opened the car door, found the man still conscious, and dragged him to safety.
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩