1. Ariana Grande went on the Today Show on Friday and proceeded to make an incredible comment about Tamron Hall’s butt after watching a clip of the host rock climbing.
All three hosts proceed to FREAK OUT and it’s delightful to watch.
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by standards of the position.
- A Trump adviser is presenting himself as the unlikely go-between for a global elite he wants to understand Trump.
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.