1. This incredible video, posted to Reddit’s video forum, shows kayaker Ben Marr speeding down a concrete drainage ditch into Lions Bay, British Columbia at 34 miles per hour.
Since it was posted yesterday, it has received over 362,782 views.
3. It is filmed from three different angles.
6. He hits Lions Bay and plunges into the water, almost toppling over before regaining control of the kayak.
7. Karr is a pro kayaker with other impressive feats under his belt. In 2010, he drank a beer while kayaking through a waterfall.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏