1. This incredible video, posted to Reddit’s video forum, shows kayaker Ben Marr speeding down a concrete drainage ditch into Lions Bay, British Columbia at 34 miles per hour.
Since it was posted yesterday, it has received over 362,782 views.
3. It is filmed from three different angles.
6. He hits Lions Bay and plunges into the water, almost toppling over before regaining control of the kayak.
7. Karr is a pro kayaker with other impressive feats under his belt. In 2010, he drank a beer while kayaking through a waterfall.
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- UK intelligence chief says he's worried by rival countries' attempts to undermine democracy through propaganda, cyberattacks.
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂