Street Artist Banksy is perhaps the most mysterious person in the world, but turns out he’s just a toddler named “Travis.”
At least, that’s what filmmaker Doug Karr imagines in his video Binsky. His sixteen-month old son Travis plays the titular role, and a group of kids act as reporters, fans, and art critics.
The video is actually promoting his feature film Art Machine, about a man growing up as a child prodigy. But they wanted to create something new and outlandish to show off the film.
The film was released today on iTunes.
4. “He represents everything that is beautiful about the art world.”
6. “It’s just a bunch of diapers hanging from a fence!” “If you want to keep looking at it, it’s gonna cost $100”
8. “He’s out on the streets, ripping the conventional art world a new one”
9. Good work, Travis!
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲