Street Artist Banksy is perhaps the most mysterious person in the world, but turns out he’s just a toddler named “Travis.”
At least, that’s what filmmaker Doug Karr imagines in his video Binsky. His sixteen-month old son Travis plays the titular role, and a group of kids act as reporters, fans, and art critics.
The video is actually promoting his feature film Art Machine, about a man growing up as a child prodigy. But they wanted to create something new and outlandish to show off the film.
The film was released today on iTunes.
4. “He represents everything that is beautiful about the art world.”
6. “It’s just a bunch of diapers hanging from a fence!” “If you want to keep looking at it, it’s gonna cost $100”
8. “He’s out on the streets, ripping the conventional art world a new one”
9. Good work, Travis!
- At least 29 people are dead and 166 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.