2. The kittens had a very brief appearance, but for those few moments, all was right in the world.
All but one mayoral hopeful supported the Metropolitan Transportation Authority’s decision to suspend service for nearly two hours to save the two kittens who were spotted on the subway tracks in Brooklyn last week.
The only candidate who did not support shutting down subway service to save Arthur and August was Republican candidate Joe Lhota, who said he does “not think it’s appropriate to shut down an entire train line for an extended period for this purpose.”
So naturally, Stephen brought the kittens onto his show and challenged Joe “Kitten-Killer” Lhota to appear on his program to personally kill the subway kittens.
6. Anthony Weiner, on the other hand, would have “personally crawled over the third rail” to save the kittens.
7. Sal Albanese thinks it is “nuts” to just “run over kittens.”
8. Unlike Joe Lhota.
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.
- Kim Kardashian said she is voting for Hillary Clinton after being quoted saying she was "on the fence."
- The first national museum dedicated exclusively to African American history and culture has officially opened in Washington, DC.