3. She wants him to change his name to something more “hip-hop” like “Drake Time” or “Graham Cracker.”
5. “You’re going to wake up one day and be a huge star who has like one million Twitter followers.”
“I actually have like 14 million followers.”
7. She interrupts their meeting to take a call from 1994.
“I see that you’ve made a lot of mixtapes… Oh, can you hold on? It’s 1994 calling, they want their technology back… No, no, no, I actually have to take this.”
9. And also encourages him to join JDate.
11. Watch the whole series on Above Average’s website.
- Ivanka Trump was booed and hissed at when talking about her father's support for women and families at the W20 Summit in Berlin.
- Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn didn't properly discloser payments he received from Russia to the US government.
- Some Republicans are pushing their party to re-think climate change, after seeing its effect in the areas they represent.
- There's a good chance that you've handed over your personal information if you've ever downloaded a free app 🕵