1. Fact: Prague is the most beautiful city on the planet.
3. And it’s even prettier at night.
6. Because this is what it looks like.
7. AND THIS.
8. The Old City in Prague filled with beautiful churches, Castles, bridges and quaint homes you need to see.
Bridges on the Vltava River in Prague.
10. You probably have already heard about how great Prague is from your friends who studied abroad there, so let’s look at some other places in the Czech Republic, like these vineyards in Moravia.
11. Please take me here.
12. Or, Cesky Krumlov, a village in Southern Czech Republic that is so magical, you’ll feel like you’re in a fairy tale as you wander the streets.
15. Let’s go swimming in this waterfall in Moravia.
Old town of Hradec Kralove in Czech Republic.
20. The Czech Republic is freezing in the winter, but it’s okay, because this is what it looks like it.
21. And this.
22. East of Prague, you’ll find Kutna Hora, a small town where you can explore old mines and visit castles.
Catholic church on the hill.
23. And you can also visit Sedlec Ossuary, a church that is built from the bones of between 40,000 and 70,000 people who died hundreds of years ago.
Chandelier made of bones and skulls in Sedlec ossuary (Kostnice), Kutna Hora.
Family emblem of Schwarzenberg made of bones in Sedlec Ossuary, Kutna Hora.
25. Like many Czech towns, Kutna Hora is structurally beautiful and has striking views of the countryside.
26. And it’s only a train ride away from one of the greatest cities in the world.
27. BRB, moving to Prague and staying there forever.
- The judge who sentenced former Stanford swimmer Brock Turner for sexual assault will no longer hear criminal cases.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 250 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.