A South Carolina babysitter was arrested this week after a dog acted out against her, making the parents of 7-month old Finn Jordan suspicious, ABC news reports.
Their babysitter, Alexis Khan, 21, had already been working with the family for 5 months. Finn’s parents ran a background check on the woman before hiring her. It came up clean.
But then their beloved dog Killian, a black lab and Shepard mix, began acting out; normally a friendly pet, Killian became angry and volatile around Khan.
“He would growl and stand between her and our son. His hair would stand up on the back of his neck and we knew something was up,” said Benjamin Jordan, the baby’s father.
The parents decided to leave an iPhone under their couch to record what happened while she babysat. Needless to say, the recording was disturbing.
Khan told Finn to “shut the fuck up,” and cursed at him. Slapping and shaking can be heard.
“You hear slap noises and his crying goes from a distress cry to a pain cry,” his father said in a video released by ABC. “We just could not believe it… Who knows how many children she has abused or how many more she would have had it not been for our dog,” he said.
3. Alexis Khan, the 21-year-old babysitter who abused 7-month-old Finn Jordan.
4. Killian’s days as a hero-dog are not over: he will now train to be a psychiatric service animal. Hopefully he will help many others in his future.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Rep. Devin Nunes defended calling a reporter at the behest of the White House, saying it didn't compromise his committee's investigation of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲