A South Carolina babysitter was arrested this week after a dog acted out against her, making the parents of 7-month old Finn Jordan suspicious, ABC news reports.
Their babysitter, Alexis Khan, 21, had already been working with the family for 5 months. Finn’s parents ran a background check on the woman before hiring her. It came up clean.
But then their beloved dog Killian, a black lab and Shepard mix, began acting out; normally a friendly pet, Killian became angry and volatile around Khan.
“He would growl and stand between her and our son. His hair would stand up on the back of his neck and we knew something was up,” said Benjamin Jordan, the baby’s father.
The parents decided to leave an iPhone under their couch to record what happened while she babysat. Needless to say, the recording was disturbing.
Khan told Finn to “shut the fuck up,” and cursed at him. Slapping and shaking can be heard.
“You hear slap noises and his crying goes from a distress cry to a pain cry,” his father said in a video released by ABC. “We just could not believe it… Who knows how many children she has abused or how many more she would have had it not been for our dog,” he said.
3. Alexis Khan, the 21-year-old babysitter who abused 7-month-old Finn Jordan.
4. Killian’s days as a hero-dog are not over: he will now train to be a psychiatric service animal. Hopefully he will help many others in his future.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.