1. Despite how frequently you see her naked or having sex on Girls, Lena Dunham was once a virgin who wrote to sex columnists for advice, and she proved it yesterday in the best Instagram series ever.
2. She posted this yesterday with the caption: “#tbt to that time I wrote a letter to Jamie Buffalino, the sexpert in Time Out NY and he ANSWERED. Please note ‘I have a reasonable amount of sexual experience…’ #2005 #virgin”
4. Buffalino wrote back, teased her for using the term “six ways to sunday,” and said she should wait to have sex until she meets a man who doesn’t care about her “sexual status” and just wants to express his love through “three timid thrusts.”
She called his response “generous” on instagram, adding “Thank you, bro.”
6. Let’s hope Dunham found a nice boy to sleep with.
7. And thank her for exposing this beautiful piece of her past.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.