1. Kristen Wiig surprised audiences with an appearance in SNL’s “Sound of Music” cold opening.
She was playing her beloved “Lawrence Welk Show” character.
2. Okay, let’s break it down. First Kristen Wiig’s character Dooneese did this amazing dance.
3. She touched Maria’s boobs.
4. Dooneese danced again.
5. She whistled out of her butt.
6. She put a frog in her mouth.
7. There was some sexual tension…
8. Which Dooneese ruined.
9. She closed the show with a beautiful rendition of “Climb Every Mountain.”
10. And Fred Armisen came back too!!!
11. Here’s the video again because you probably want to see it one more time in all its weird glory.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.