1. Kristen Wiig surprised audiences with an appearance in SNL’s “Sound of Music” cold opening.
She was playing her beloved “Lawrence Welk Show” character.
2. Okay, let’s break it down. First Kristen Wiig’s character Dooneese did this amazing dance.
3. She touched Maria’s boobs.
4. Dooneese danced again.
5. She whistled out of her butt.
6. She put a frog in her mouth.
7. There was some sexual tension…
8. Which Dooneese ruined.
9. She closed the show with a beautiful rendition of “Climb Every Mountain.”
10. And Fred Armisen came back too!!!
11. Here’s the video again because you probably want to see it one more time in all its weird glory.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎