1. Selfie queen Kim Kardashian is kashing out on her amateur photography skills and publishing her first book next spring, a collection of hundreds of her selfies called “Selfish.”
3. The publisher, Rizzoli, announced the book on their website and released a statement calling Kardashian a “trailblazer of the selfie movement” who has “mastered the art of taking flattering and highly personal photos of oneself”:
For the first time in print, this book presents some of Kim’s favorite selfies in one volume—from her favorite throwback images to current ultra-sexy glam shots—and provides readers with a behind-the-scenes look into this larger-than-life star.
6. They also released this picture of the cover:
8. The book’s release date is April 7, 2015, and will be 352 pages of pictures. But don’t worry, you can pre-order the photo collection through Amazon. You’ll even save $4 off the $19.95 price tag!
10. Until April…
12. You’ll just need to find some other way…
14. To look at selfies…
16. Of Kim.
18. Good luck!
- The chairman of the National Governors Association, said Trump has promised only criminals will deported and random spot checks won't be conducted.
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝