1. Selfie queen Kim Kardashian is kashing out on her amateur photography skills and publishing her first book next spring, a collection of hundreds of her selfies called “Selfish.”
3. The publisher, Rizzoli, announced the book on their website and released a statement calling Kardashian a “trailblazer of the selfie movement” who has “mastered the art of taking flattering and highly personal photos of oneself”:
For the first time in print, this book presents some of Kim’s favorite selfies in one volume—from her favorite throwback images to current ultra-sexy glam shots—and provides readers with a behind-the-scenes look into this larger-than-life star.
6. They also released this picture of the cover:
8. The book’s release date is April 7, 2015, and will be 352 pages of pictures. But don’t worry, you can pre-order the photo collection through Amazon. You’ll even save $4 off the $19.95 price tag!
10. Until April…
12. You’ll just need to find some other way…
14. To look at selfies…
16. Of Kim.
18. Good luck!
- Former British prime minister Tony Blair says there are elements of the Brexit debate "happening the world over."
- Uber documents provided to BuzzFeed News suggest that price cuts don't always raise driver wages 🚗💸
- President Barack Obama declared a major disaster in West Virginia after at least 23 people were killed in flash floods.