1. Selfie queen Kim Kardashian is kashing out on her amateur photography skills and publishing her first book next spring, a collection of hundreds of her selfies called “Selfish.”
3. The publisher, Rizzoli, announced the book on their website and released a statement calling Kardashian a “trailblazer of the selfie movement” who has “mastered the art of taking flattering and highly personal photos of oneself”:
For the first time in print, this book presents some of Kim’s favorite selfies in one volume—from her favorite throwback images to current ultra-sexy glam shots—and provides readers with a behind-the-scenes look into this larger-than-life star.
6. They also released this picture of the cover:
8. The book’s release date is April 7, 2015, and will be 352 pages of pictures. But don’t worry, you can pre-order the photo collection through Amazon. You’ll even save $4 off the $19.95 price tag!
10. Until April…
12. You’ll just need to find some other way…
14. To look at selfies…
16. Of Kim.
18. Good luck!
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- An Australian teen who was subjected to detention abuse has written a letter thanking the public for its support.
- John Hinckley Jr., who tried to kill President Reagan in 1981, will be freed from a psychiatric hospital, a judge ruled.