1. The Nerdist network made a parody imagining what the Friends opening might look like if it premiered on TV today, and it’s complete with iPhones, gluten-free beer, and fancy lattes.
3. They’re obviously hipsters who probably live in Brooklyn because they’ve been priced out of Manhattan.
5. And they’re too cool to dance with each other, so they just tweet and check Tinder instead.
7. Milkshakes? Um, it’s OK, I’ll just have an almond milk latte.
9. The theme song gets a random dubstep remix halfway through.
11. Just remember: “I’ll be there for you, if you shoot me a text first.”
13. Thank god Friends was made in the ’90s.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen."