1. Mexico City’s “sprawling suburbs” are home to over 20 million people, making it the most populous city in the western hemisphere.
4. “Flying over Mexico City has always been an overwhelming experience,” says the photographer, who snapped the photos from the cockpit of a two-person plane. “For ages it seems like the urban landscape with no ending.”
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀