1. Mexico City’s “sprawling suburbs” are home to over 20 million people, making it the most populous city in the western hemisphere.
4. “Flying over Mexico City has always been an overwhelming experience,” says the photographer, who snapped the photos from the cockpit of a two-person plane. “For ages it seems like the urban landscape with no ending.”
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Far-right protesters climbed Berlin's famous Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.