A South Carolina woman stabbed her roommate Monday night after he wouldn’t stop listening to the Eagles.
Vernett Bader, 54, was charged with domestic violence of a “high and aggravated nature,” and her 64-year-old roommate was found with stab wounds to his arm, hand, and elbow.
The Associated Press reports:
The report says Bader grew angry as the roommate was listening to the Eagles and watching television with his brother. Police say she got a knife from a kitchen drawer and, when the men wrestled it away, went back and got another.
This isn’t the first time somebody’s music preferences have caused trouble: In April, a woman was arrested for choking her boyfriend because he wouldn’t stop singing Macklemore’s “Thrift Shop.”
3. She must be an acolyte of The Dude.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏