A South Carolina woman stabbed her roommate Monday night after he wouldn’t stop listening to the Eagles.
Vernett Bader, 54, was charged with domestic violence of a “high and aggravated nature,” and her 64-year-old roommate was found with stab wounds to his arm, hand, and elbow.
The Associated Press reports:
The report says Bader grew angry as the roommate was listening to the Eagles and watching television with his brother. Police say she got a knife from a kitchen drawer and, when the men wrestled it away, went back and got another.
This isn’t the first time somebody’s music preferences have caused trouble: In April, a woman was arrested for choking her boyfriend because he wouldn’t stop singing Macklemore’s “Thrift Shop.”
3. She must be an acolyte of The Dude.
- The election is really, really over now: Jill Stein has dropped her Pennsylvania recount request, making Donald Trump the absolute winner.
- At least 9 are dead and 25 missing after a warehouse party fire in Oakland, CA. Dozens of fatalities are feared.
- Cuba prepares to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago Saturday, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.
- This 23--year-old got her lost driver's license back in the mail along with a hilarious thank you note 📝😂