1. Latino Mix 105.7, a California radio station, has been playing the very important early ’00s rap song “Hot in Herre” by Nelly non-stop since at least 3 p.m. on Friday.
4. People seem pretty pleased with the station.
Correction: A previous version of this article misstated Hot In Herre as a ’90s song. It actually came out in 2002. The author is pretty embarrassed by this because she felt confident in her knowledge of ’90s hip-hop, and apologizes profusely for the grave error.
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- A man was arrested Sunday after he brought a gun into a pizza spot named in a Hillary Clinton conspiracy theory. Here's how "Pizzagate" was spread.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏