1. Latino Mix 105.7, a California radio station, has been playing the very important early ’00s rap song “Hot in Herre” by Nelly non-stop since at least 3 p.m. on Friday.
4. People seem pretty pleased with the station.
Correction: A previous version of this article misstated Hot In Herre as a ’90s song. It actually came out in 2002. The author is pretty embarrassed by this because she felt confident in her knowledge of ’90s hip-hop, and apologizes profusely for the grave error.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.