1. UPDATED — April 20, 6:30 p.m. ET:
Malaysia Airlines flight MH192, which departed from Kuala International AIrport at 10:09 p.m. heading towards Bangalore, turned back towards Kuala Lumpur after the aircraft’s landing gear malfunctioned during takeoff.
The plane was carrying 166 people, seven of whom were crew members.
6. Flight MH192 landed safely at Kuala International AIrport at 1:56 a.m.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱