1. Family members who lost loved ones in the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 gathered at the World Trade Center memorial this morning for a commemorative ceremony.
3. The first moment of silence at 9:03 a.m., the time the second World Trade Center was hit.
4. And the second moment of silence at 9:59 a.m. commemorated the time the South Tower fell.
5. Members of New York Fire Company No. 10 observed a moment of silence at 10:28 a.m., the time the second tower fell.
7. Crowds gathered around the reflective pools to find the names of their lost loved ones.
The reflective pools sit within the footprints where the World Trade Centers once stood; they are the largest manmade waterfalls in North America.
8. The names of every person who perished in the terrorist attacks of 2001 and 1993 are inscribed into the edge of the pools.
9. Honoring a lost loved one.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘