1. Family members who lost loved ones in the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 gathered at the World Trade Center memorial this morning for a commemorative ceremony.
3. The first moment of silence at 9:03 a.m., the time the second World Trade Center was hit.
4. And the second moment of silence at 9:59 a.m. commemorated the time the South Tower fell.
5. Members of New York Fire Company No. 10 observed a moment of silence at 10:28 a.m., the time the second tower fell.
7. Crowds gathered around the reflective pools to find the names of their lost loved ones.
The reflective pools sit within the footprints where the World Trade Centers once stood; they are the largest manmade waterfalls in North America.
8. The names of every person who perished in the terrorist attacks of 2001 and 1993 are inscribed into the edge of the pools.
9. Honoring a lost loved one.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈