1. 1. Salt ‘n’ sauce is the law.
If you ask for anything else on a fish supper, then you will throw the person behind the counter for a temporary loop. Also, ask for Salt ‘n’ sauce in Glasgow, and you’ll end up getting laughed at and have HP sauce all over your chips. Which is embarrassing for all concerned.
6. 6. But Edinburgh in the summer is pure Meadows.
As soon as there is the slightest glimmer of sunlight, you can’t get a portable barbecue in Sainsbury’s for love nor money. And all you have to go on for finding your pals is, “It’s this far from middle meadow walk.” And no, nobody remembers that Mario thing either.
10. 10. The Street Party is extremely overrated.
It doesn’t do anything that a flat party, a good few whiskeys, and a few bottles of Buckie can’t do better.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.