1. 1. Salt ‘n’ sauce is the law.
If you ask for anything else on a fish supper, then you will throw the person behind the counter for a temporary loop. Also, ask for Salt ‘n’ sauce in Glasgow, and you’ll end up getting laughed at and have HP sauce all over your chips. Which is embarrassing for all concerned.
6. 6. But Edinburgh in the summer is pure Meadows.
As soon as there is the slightest glimmer of sunlight, you can’t get a portable barbecue in Sainsbury’s for love nor money. And all you have to go on for finding your pals is, “It’s this far from middle meadow walk.” And no, nobody remembers that Mario thing either.
10. 10. The Street Party is extremely overrated.
It doesn’t do anything that a flat party, a good few whiskeys, and a few bottles of Buckie can’t do better.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲