1. They're the crispiest thing on the table.
2. I believe we call this "Crispy AF."
3. They basically double as dessert, which is never a bad thing.
4. Marshmallows for dinner? Mom, you're the best.
5. They are the perfect vessel for things like SOUR CREAM, God's creamy, tangy gift to potatoes.
6. You can pair them up with other vegetables, like PUMPKIN, and they don't mind at all.
7. Probably because they're a match made in heaven.
8. You can turn them into a pie, just like magic.
9. Or bread! Which may or may not be helpful in the absorption of excess wine.
10. You can sprinkle them with CORNFLAKES and be everyone's hero.
11. They are just waiting to be smothered with entire heads of roasted garlic.
12. Allllllllllllllll the roasted garlic.
13. They're definitely the cutest thing on the table.
Just LOOK at those lil' guys! Recipe for cheesy potato stacks here.