1. Use the dry mix as a rub for chicken or pork before roasting.
2. Add the dry mix into ground turkey or beef to make ~ranch burgers~.
3. Use it as a seasoning for vegetable casseroles.
4. The dressing also makes a mean marinade for chicken breasts, especially awesome when grilled.
5. Instead of just dipping your pizza into ranch dressing, spread it onto the crust *before* you bake it.
It'll get browned and crispy and crazy flavorful. Recipe for Bacon Ranch Pizza here.
6. But also, 100% keep dipping your pizza into it.
7. Use a packet of ranch dressing mix to season popcorn.
8. Blend with avocado and use as a creamy dressing.
9. Stir some into your next batch of mac-n-cheese before you bake it.
10. Even better in a muffin tin.
Recipe for Bacon Mac and Cheese Cups here.
11. Toss french fries with the powdered mix then drizzle the dressing OVER THE WHOLE THING.
12. Don't like brussels sprouts? I'll bet you like *these* brussels sprouts.
13. Use instead of mayo in your next potato salad.
14. Use the dry seasoning mix to season your next batch of ~party nuts~.
15. For a hummus-meets-ranch dip love story, puree chickpeas with some of (or a whole packet of) ranch mix.
16. And also Chex Mix.
17. AND CRISPY CHICKPEAS!!!!
Better than nuts, IMO. Recipe for Roasted Ranch Chickpeas here.
18. Mix it with cream cheese, cheddar cheese and bacon for a super delicious (and easy) cheese ball.
19. Next time you're making mashed potatoes, use ranch instead of sour cream for that extra ~tang~.
20. Sprinkle into chowders, soups and stews at the start of cooking for a little something extra.
Recipe for slow cooker friendly Cheddar + Ranch Chicken Chowder here.