1. Use the dry mix as a rub for chicken or pork before roasting.
2. Add the dry mix into ground turkey or beef to make ~ranch burgers~.
3. Use it as a seasoning for vegetable casseroles.
4. The dressing also makes a mean marinade for chicken breasts, especially awesome when grilled.
5. Instead of just dipping your pizza into ranch dressing, spread it onto the crust *before* you bake it.
It'll get browned and crispy and crazy flavorful. Recipe for Bacon Ranch Pizza here.
6. But also, 100% keep dipping your pizza into it.
7. Use a packet of ranch dressing mix to season popcorn.
8. Blend with avocado and use as a creamy dressing.
9. Stir some into your next batch of mac-n-cheese before you bake it.
11. Toss french fries with the powdered mix then drizzle the dressing OVER THE WHOLE THING.
12. Don't like brussels sprouts? I'll bet you like *these* brussels sprouts.
13. Use instead of mayo in your next potato salad.
14. Use the dry seasoning mix to season your next batch of ~party nuts~.
15. For a hummus-meets-ranch dip love story, puree chickpeas with some of (or a whole packet of) ranch mix.
16. And also Chex Mix.
18. Mix it with cream cheese, cheddar cheese and bacon for a super delicious (and easy) cheese ball.
19. Next time you're making mashed potatoes, use ranch instead of sour cream for that extra ~tang~.
20. Sprinkle into chowders, soups and stews at the start of cooking for a little something extra.
Recipe for slow cooker friendly Cheddar + Ranch Chicken Chowder here.