1. Leave your blinds open overnight.
2. Keep your pre-workout drink in a thermos on your nightstand.
3. Make it a date.
4. Turn on a light as soon as you wake up.
5. Put your phone on the other side of the room.
6. Pack an energy-boosting snack—and leave your car keys on top of it so you won't forget to grab it.
7. Keep your hairdryer in your gym locker.
8. Make overnight oats to prevent stressing about breakfast in the morning...
9. And add a side of egg whites if you did weight training.
10. Schedule it with a friend.
11. Drink a glass of water right after you wake up.
12. If you need a healthy energy boost, eat a medjool date.
13. Get your workout stuff out the night before.
14. Eat a banana when you wake up. Or try fresh juice if your body takes a while to digest food.
15. Make a playlist that will always keep you on-time.
16. Get support from social media buds.
17. Pay for a class.
18. Try an app that forces you to take a certain number of steps before the alarm will shut off.
Walk Me Up is the perfect tool for someone who desperately wants to but simply cannot.