1. Turn garland into a piece of art.
2. Paint empty glass bottles for modern vases.
3. Turn your family holiday cards into garland.
4. Make a garland with leftover ribbon.
5. Cut off a slice of your Christmas tree and turn it into an ornament for next year...
6. Or cover it with blackboard paint...
7. Or make your own coasters.
8. Turn wrapping paper into New Year's Eve decorations.
9. Turn string lights into a kid's night light.
10. Make a hair clip from leftover velvet ribbon.
11. Turn wrapping paper into placemats.
12. Use ribbon to upgrade a basic cake stand.
13. Use wrapping paper to make your own confetti.
14. Turn wine corks into stamps.
15. Pull together bouquets with wrapping paper.
16. Use holiday cards to create wall art.
17. Use ribbon to create an inspiration board.
Secure ribbon to a cork board with a staple gun. Glue buttons on top of the staples to make it extra cute.