1. Are you a Titanic fanatic?
A Titan-atic, perhaps?
3. This time around, the ship with have more life boats and ~air conditioning~.
4. The new vessel will have 840 cabins and a capacity of 2,400 passengers, the Belfast Telegraph reported.
The crew will consist of roughly 900 people.
The company hasn’t said how much a ticket on the ship will cost, but the company told the Belfast Telegraph that they had been offered nearly $1 million by people to take the trip. BuzzFeed has reached out to Blue Star Line for comment.
10. All *aboard*. The ship plans to set off on its maiden voyage from Jiangsu, China, to Dubai, in 2018, the Belfast Telegraph reported.
There will be selfies aplenty.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱