1. Are you a Titanic fanatic?
A Titan-atic, perhaps?
3. This time around, the ship with have more life boats and ~air conditioning~.
4. The new vessel will have 840 cabins and a capacity of 2,400 passengers, the Belfast Telegraph reported.
The crew will consist of roughly 900 people.
The company hasn’t said how much a ticket on the ship will cost, but the company told the Belfast Telegraph that they had been offered nearly $1 million by people to take the trip. BuzzFeed has reached out to Blue Star Line for comment.
10. All *aboard*. The ship plans to set off on its maiden voyage from Jiangsu, China, to Dubai, in 2018, the Belfast Telegraph reported.
There will be selfies aplenty.
- Rudy Giuliani no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking related to the 2016 election. Officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- In dream jobs: Everyone loves a guy on YouTube going around London reviewing chicken shops 🍗