1. Does your mouth salivate at the thought of salty, sweet, frothy, creamy caramel butterbeer?
I would say “yes” except my mouth is now full of my own saliva.
2. Then you have to try Starbucks’ new limited-edition Smoked Butterscotch Latte.
“It combines Starbucks full-bodied espresso with steamed milk and smoked butterscotch sauce, finished with a sprinkling of smoky butterscotch sugar,” a Starbucks spokesperson told BuzzFeed.
4. People flocked to their local SBux to get a taste of this ~magical~ new beverage.
Of course, the drink contains coffee, which is NOT an ingredient in classic butterbeer. (To hack the recipe, consider asking for no espresso so it’s all just milky latte goodness.)
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- "Stealthing," or purposefully removing a condom during sex without consent, has become a new trend. But victims say it is another form of assault.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔