1. Does your mouth salivate at the thought of salty, sweet, frothy, creamy caramel butterbeer?
I would say “yes” except my mouth is now full of my own saliva.
2. Then you have to try Starbucks’ new limited-edition Smoked Butterscotch Latte.
“It combines Starbucks full-bodied espresso with steamed milk and smoked butterscotch sauce, finished with a sprinkling of smoky butterscotch sugar,” a Starbucks spokesperson told BuzzFeed.
4. People flocked to their local SBux to get a taste of this ~magical~ new beverage.
Of course, the drink contains coffee, which is NOT an ingredient in classic butterbeer. (To hack the recipe, consider asking for no espresso so it’s all just milky latte goodness.)
- The largest LGBT business association in the US voted to endorse a presidential candidate for the first time in its history, choosing Clinton.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.