4. For a quick way to save $$$, unplug certain appliances.
Instead of unplugging everything individually, use power strips for all of your energy-draining appliances. Before heading to the office or going on vacation, turn the strip off and you’ll save on your next bill.
6. When it comes to groceries, store everything the right way to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
It’s a long list, but this is the ONLY list you’ll ever need. Go here, print out a copy, and hang it on the fridge for all to see.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱