4. For a quick way to save $$$, unplug certain appliances.
Instead of unplugging everything individually, use power strips for all of your energy-draining appliances. Before heading to the office or going on vacation, turn the strip off and you’ll save on your next bill.
6. When it comes to groceries, store everything the right way to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
It’s a long list, but this is the ONLY list you’ll ever need. Go here, print out a copy, and hang it on the fridge for all to see.
- Time has long chosen controversial figures as their "Person of the Year." But in the age of Trump, has the nuance of "winning" disappeared?
- Tennessee authorities have charged 2 minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- At least 2 women say Stanford offered them money to close federal investigations into how it handles sexual assault.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out when he met his first Alpaca 😂