1. For some people, tea isn’t just a beverage—it’s an art.
I’m talking loose leaf situations with hardcore steeping technology and a passion for oolong that runs deep.
5. But these magical cup critters don’t come cheap.
The shop, which sells a box of 12 tea-filled bags for around $35 in Taiwan, is now selling through Amazon for $79.99 per box (get them here). There’s also an eBay seller that is selling boxes for $25 each here.
- The LAPD says it won't work with the feds on deportations — but it already does.
- UK intelligence chief says he's worried by rival countries' attempts to undermine democracy through propaganda, cyberattacks.
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- People are mad at Jennifer Lawrence for telling a story about rubbing her butt on sacred Hawaiian rocks.