4. Buyers can customize the size of the embedded bed to perfectly fit their animal.
The standard pet bed is roughly 20 inches wide by 24 inches deep and 10 inches high — perfect for a small dog. But you can make size adjustments for your golden retriever because the future is NOW.
5. This way your pet can still sleep with you WITHOUT stealing all the covers.
This is also a great option if you don’t feel like stubbing your toe on that dog crate for the 1 millionth time.
6. And odds are your furry beloved won’t mind.
The bed is complete with practical features like a removable, washable sleeping pad.
7. Though there is a risk that they might demand sheer curtains from here on out.
And gold embroidered monograms will be expected around the house, naturally.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists says they've discovered an 8th continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- A Texas girl celebrated her 6th birthday with an absolutely amazing Selena-themed party 🎤🌹