4. Buyers can customize the size of the embedded bed to perfectly fit their animal.
The standard pet bed is roughly 20 inches wide by 24 inches deep and 10 inches high — perfect for a small dog. But you can make size adjustments for your golden retriever because the future is NOW.
5. This way your pet can still sleep with you WITHOUT stealing all the covers.
This is also a great option if you don’t feel like stubbing your toe on that dog crate for the 1 millionth time.
6. And odds are your furry beloved won’t mind.
The bed is complete with practical features like a removable, washable sleeping pad.
7. Though there is a risk that they might demand sheer curtains from here on out.
And gold embroidered monograms will be expected around the house, naturally.
- The US Department of Justice will keep defending Muslims under Donald Trump, top Obama administration officials said Monday.
- The UK prison service is suppressing evidence of corruption among its guards, fueling violence behind bars.
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are teaming up to target and remove terrorist content on their platforms 💻📌
- Nordstrom is selling a stone wrapped in a leather case for $85 and people are…confused ⁉️😂