1. Get acquainted with the different areas of your eye when it comes to ~makeup~.
Here are the terms you need to know:
1. Inner corner
2. Mid lid
3. Outer corner or outer V
5. Lower brow bone
6. Brow bone or highlight area
8. Lower lash line
9. Inner corner of lower lash line
5. Pick the perfect eyeliner color for your look.
A nude waterline makes your eyes look bright in a more ~subtle~ way.
6. Brush up on the names of the most popular eyeliner techniques.
Knowing the proper terms for a specific eye look can seriously help your YouTube tutorial search. Or, if you’re feeling hella lazy, walk into Sephora and ask for a thin flick and they’ll know what you’re talking about.
10. For a quick trick to get a perfect cat eye, draw an acute triangle from the middle of your lid outward and fill it in.
This technique works great with a gel liner and an angled or precision liner brush.
- At least 36 people have died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause.
- Almost a month after the election, North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory has conceded defeat to Democrat Roy Cooper. He had previously alleged voter fraud.
- Amazon is opening a grocery store in Seattle that will allow shoppers to walk in and walk out — without pulling out their wallets 👀🍎
- People are cringing (and laughing) at this Forever 21 necklace they think is taking the choker trend too far 😬