1. Get acquainted with the different areas of your eye when it comes to ~makeup~.
Here are the terms you need to know:
1. Inner corner
2. Mid lid
3. Outer corner or outer V
5. Lower brow bone
6. Brow bone or highlight area
8. Lower lash line
9. Inner corner of lower lash line
5. Pick the perfect eyeliner color for your look.
A nude waterline makes your eyes look bright in a more ~subtle~ way.
6. Brush up on the names of the most popular eyeliner techniques.
Knowing the proper terms for a specific eye look can seriously help your YouTube tutorial search. Or, if you’re feeling hella lazy, walk into Sephora and ask for a thin flick and they’ll know what you’re talking about.
10. For a quick trick to get a perfect cat eye, draw an acute triangle from the middle of your lid outward and fill it in.
This technique works great with a gel liner and an angled or precision liner brush.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."