26 Things From Walmart You’ll Probably Want For Your Next Lazy Day
Essential oils, face masks, and more for when you 🎵don't feel like doing anyyyything🎵.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An essential oil diffuser and oils set so you can fill your bedroom with aromatherapy scents to create a calm and relaxing environment. Time to get your mind, body, and spirit on the same *calming* page.
2. A stainless-steel water bottle for getting those eight cups a day that'll keep liquids hot or cold for long periods of time. This water bottle will save your lazy bum from having to get up and go get ice to keep your water cool every hour.
3. A GlamGlow mask in case you want to feel luxurious while watching Netflix and eating ramen. Being lazy doesn't mean you have to forgo your skincare regimen.
4. Quaker instant oatmeal so breakfast will require little to no effort. Add milk or water, pop in the microwave and you'll have a hearty breakfast so you don't have to sacrifice precious couch time over the stove.
5. A temperature-balancing weighted blanket to help you fall asleep faster and help ease symptoms of anxiety by wrapping you up in a cozy burrito. BRB *adding to cart as we speak*.
6. A pair of Huggle slipper socks for lounging in ~pure~ comfort. Picture this: a hot cup of tea, your fave candle lit, a solid Netflix binge, a weighted blanket, and your trusty Huggle socks. **A self-care DREAM if you ask me.**
7. An electric foot warmer so you'll never complain about having cold toesies ever again. Just walked around in heels all day? BOOM. Foot warmer. Just ran on the treadmill? BOOM. Foot warmer. Cold hardwood floors in your apartment? BOOM. Foot warmer.
8. A pack of e.l.f. charcoal under-eye masks for soothing and plumping the skin. Pop these bad boys on in case you can't be bothered massaging on a clay mask.
9. A Dr. Teal's lavender bath soak featuring essential oils to soothe tense muscles and relieve stress. Get a better night's sleep after bathing in this lush-smelling soak.
10. A The Hunger Games special edition box set for reading through an iconic series if you've already binge-watched every streaming service and you have no new shows in your queue.
11. A tray table for your tub in case you want to catch up on Real Housewives while enjoying an enticing bubble bath. This tray can also hold your face mask, phone, and glass of wine for ultimate lounging.
12. A Shark IQ robot vacuum if cleaning the house is simply just NOT on your to-do's today. This vacuum has Wi-Fi and home-mapping features so you can even go as far as scheduling your home cleaning. ~Ok my lazy butt needs this~.
13. A Google Nest Hub since having to look up the weather on your phone or computer just *ain't it*. Play music, watch YouTube, and access so many more amazing features with Google Nest. Not having to get up from your bed and ask Google questions instead has never been easier.
14. Beats Solo3 Wireless headphones in an exclusive Mickey 90th birthday print if you live in an apartment building where you sincerely need to ~tune-out~ anything and everything with your favorite jams.
15. A slow cooker because, let's be honest, you have no patience to stand there cooking a gourmet meal when your slow cooker can make a gourmet meal for you.
16. Dove dry shampoo – it'll be your new go-to option for second and third day hair that you're too tired to hop in the shower to wash.
17. A Philips Somneo sunrise alarm clock to gently wake you up to a simulated sunrise light therapy that'll make your lazy self feel more inclined to wake up. Say goodbye to your scary loud iPhone alarm...
18. A Nintendo Switch lite console because what's a casual day without some gaming? This gaming system is perfect for handheld play so you don't even have to get up to turn on the TV!
19. An Ozeri electric wine bottle opener — seriously, who has the time to unscrew a bottle of Merlot!? I'll be too busy being lazy and this is just the tool for me! Cheers!
20. Cozy fleece sleep pants because nothing says lazy-wear like pajamas you can troll around in all day.
22. A box of Yogi honey lavender tea if you want to forgo the coffee and opt for a stress relieving lazy day hot drink. Heat up some hot water and you're ready to sip some tea while doing absolutely nothing. *Ah, the good life.*
23. The Office: The Complete Series DVD set so Dunder Mifflin can host their workdays from the comfort of your own TV. These are a necessity for any binge-watching desires.
24. An open-shelf nightstand that'll keep all of your bedside necessities in an arm's reach so you'll never have to sacrifice getting out of your warm bed to grab a book, your charger, or a tissue ever again.
25. A cinnamon chai WoodWick candle you'll want to light during your nightly reading sessions to create the ultimate fireplace ambience with zero fireplace necessary. Time to set the mood for your lazy day shenanigans.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.