1. A super cute straw hat to ~top~ off your beach look. This'll keep you looking trendy and shield you from harmful UV rays.
Promising review: "Let me start off by staying I've never been a beach hat type person...until now! I love this hat!!! When I bought it I wasn't sure if I could pull it off. (You know, it looks good on others but not so good on me.) Well, I just got back from Belize and this hat was amazing. I love how adjustable it is. I was able to comfortably wear it while riding a golf cart, all day at the beach, and even out on a kayak without it blowing off or being too tight. And it was just the right coverage for me. Enough to protect my sensitive eyes and fair skin from the sun yet not so large that it was in the way. I wore it much more than I thought I would because it was so useful, cute, and comfortable! Great buy." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in 22 colors).
2. A set of gold color earring cuffs — a perfect, no-commitment accessory that looks like an earring but no needles are involved. *glorious*
3. A pair of oversized retro sunglasses you can feel confident in and ALSO confident knowing that if something were to happen to them, you won't be devastated by the price tag if you have to repurchase them.
*Bonus — these are polarized!*
Promising review: "These sunglasses are exactly like Bottega Veneta and they are nice and great quality! Don’t sleep on these! I bought another pair just to have a backup." —Andrea C
Get them from Amazon for $15.99 (available in eight frame colors and eight lens colors).
4. A dumpling handbag perfect for housing all of your must-haves without overpacking. Drop in your phone, keys, wallet, lip gloss, mask, and you're good to go. The best part? It also has a crossbody strap!
Promising review: "So cute, not too small and not too big. Has a solid structure so the shape holds and a magnetic structure close top. The leather looks great for faux. The color is true to the picture. It’s a dupe for the Rejina Pyo bag but not the $600 price tag. Great buy if you’re looking for that Staud ruched unique shape bag trend." —LStone
Get it from Amazon for $32.88+ (available in four colors).
5. Or a scrunched baguette because tiny handbags are all the rage and you surely need one in a bright color in your lineup.
JW Pei is an Asian-, family-owned brand with minimalist purses that are made with sustainable vegan materials.
Promising review: "I needed more 'date' bags as most of my bags are huge. I ordered this and it's exquisite. Soft and not too small. Big enough for a small purse, my keys, lipstick, extra face mask, and iPhone. Highly recommend." —Techy
Get it from Amazon for $79.99 (available in 14 colors).
6. An MLE cloud claw clip to keep handy on days you just want to toss your hair up. The best part is it won't dent you hair like a hair tie. #HairWin
MLE is a woman-owned, New York-based brand whose focus to create fashionable accessories that are sustainable and bold.
I own this claw clip and absolutely adore it. It's actually the perfect size for my hair...I have a few other claw clips from other brands and they're actually a bit large for my hair so it tends to fall out. This one is such an accessory statement and is really durable. I need it in every color.
Promising review: "This clip is so gorgeous and actually holds my hair. I have straight fine hair and I feel like most clips never work. My hair always slips through and falls out, but this clip holds it in all day, for real. Again, so gorgeous and elegant. A statement piece to go with any outfit. I plan to buy more so I can have all the colors!" —Tiffany W.
Get it from MLE for $30 (available in three colors).
7. Or a Machete claw clip in a stunning tortoise checker print for a funky hair accessory that'll look so incredibly chic.
Machete is a woman-owned small business in Atlanta that makes the most stunning accessories from earrings to phone cases to hair clips.
Promising review: "I'm so used to cheap clips that can't handle my thick hair, so I was afraid this would be too small as my hair grows out. However, it is so strong and so beautifully constructed that my fears were immediately assuaged. I am hoping to be loving this beautiful claw for a *long* time!" —Teresa R.
Get it from Machete for $60.
8. A neoprene fanny pack to keep all of your essentials in one place that's cute AND functional. I have the hot pink color and it's PERFECTION.
Em John Jewelry is a woman-owned small business.
I was sent this fanny pack in the hot pink color and boy oh boy is it my new fave dog walking bag. (TBH I'd wear it even when not walking the dog). The neoprene fabric makes it flexible to be able to fit a ton of necessities inside, like my wallet, keys, some treats for my pup, sunglasses, and even a power bank to recharge my phone. If you're looking for a cute, sleek, and functional fanny pack — get this one.
Get it from Em John Jewelry for $38 (available in hot pink, black, and cream).
9. A houndstooth shoulder bag so whether you're dressing for a night out or a chic shopping day trip, you'll look like an absolute star. Adding this bag to a neutral 'fit is *chef's kiss*.
10. A baguette ring to add some sparkle and shine to your fresh mani that looks like a million bucks.
This is my most beloved ring at the moment and I've wanted one in this exact style for some time now. I love the asymmetrical placement of the stones where they're not in a perfect aligned shape, it adds some character. It honestly looks fab when I wear it on any finger — thumb, index, middle finger (it truly doesn't matter, it looks good ALWAYS). I've washed my hands a bunch with it too and I've seen no signs of wear and tear. This is a jewelry ~steal.~
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in sizes 5–9 and seven finishes/styles).
11. A plush shoulder bag — a perfect combo of furry and floral that looks so Instagram-chic you'll never stop wearing it.
I personally own this bag and I love it. It actually holds quite a bit of stuff and looks fun with a basic graphic tee and jeans like I styled above. The inside is lined with is nice so you don't have things just tossing around on the fur in there. I love the flower pattern as well.
Promising review: "I really wanted a purse that would be trendy during the spring time and also could hold a lot of things. I think this is a great deal for the price and style that it came in. I love that there is protection inside so if anything gets stained then it’s easy to clean up. I’m definitely thinking about getting different styles and patterns of this purse for different seasons!" —Posh.Spixe
Get it from Amazon for $13.99 (available in 20 styles/patterns).
12. A diamond-encrusted headband if you just can't seem to pass up anything that has a bit of sparkle and shine. This will up your game to new heights. ✨
Promising review: "WOW...I AM BEYOND SPEECHLESS. This headband is the most beautiful, perfect headband I've ever worn or owned! I literally feel like a QUEEN wearing this headband. It feels a like a tiara on my head! I have had so many compliments and it's so comfortable. Since my hair is a dark brown/black color, it pops and looks even better! I am going to have to definitely purchase this item again because it's honestly that amazing! The bling is just perfect and it shines so beautifully in the sun! This headband will not disappoint!!!!!" —Kp
Get it from Amazon for $8.59+ (available in a variety of colors and multipacks).
13. A Baublebar reversible medallion necklace that's essentially two necklaces in one! It's 18-karat gold-plated and is doused in multicolor crystals for a showstopping yet elegant jewelry piece.
The charm comes on a paperclip-style chain and can be worn on either side depending on your style!
Get it from Baublebar for $128.
14. A darling basket handbag if your style is quirky with a hint of vintage. People will think you thrifted this lil' beauty.
15. A Beis towel tote for a trendy way to carry your necessities to and from the beach, pool, or wherever your adventures take you. This tote turns into a towel so that's one less thing you have to pack!
It also comes with an inflatable pillow! Now THAT'S luxury.
Promising review: "I love my Terry Towel Tote in Beige. I love how it's a two-in-one, so it's totally worth the price. The material is great and comfortable to lay on. Literally the smartest invention ever!!!" —Keilah F.
Get it from Beis for $78 (available in two colors).
16. A pair of retro sunnies that'll never go out of style. You might as well add a bunch of colors to your cart so you'll have a pair to go with any outfit.
Promising review: "Love the rectangle lightweight sunglasses. They look exactly like they do in the picture. I have tried so many style sunglasses. This rectangle small frame sunglasses fit me so well. They are inexpensive but high quality, sturdy, firm, and have UV400 protection. I love it and I foresee these glasses lasting a long time! Great shades." —Rebecca wood
Get them from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in a variety of colors and in multipacks).