32 Things From Target People Say Are Must-Haves On TikTok
We knowwww you've been scrolling on TikTok through the wee hours of the night, so we've gathered some of the best beauty, accessories, and clothing items that you need right now.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Cremo coconut mango shave cream that's packed with aloe, calendula, and papaya extracts for a nourishing shave that will help you avoid nicks and razor burn.
2. A L'Oreal Infallible foundation if you're all about the illuminating makeup look but need it to last all day. It's lightweight and creamy and will supply you with medium coverage that's hydrating as heck.
3. A Tanologist sunless self-tan mitt so you can achieve a flawless, streak-free faux tan. The glove features a water resistant barrier to prevent stained palms which I will say occur wayyyyyy too often with other tanning mitts. Also — the holographic design? SOLD.
4. A Zebra Midliner highlighter set you'll reach for constantly when taking notes or organizing your planner. These are my absolute favorite double-ended, water resistant markers. I'm obsessed with using these in my planner.
5. A Threshold x Studio McGee ottoman in case your living space is in need of some pattern. This can function as both a foot rest and additional seating in your living room!
6. A Pixi By Petra toner — perfect for sensitive skin to exfoliate gently. With hydrating ingredients like aloe vera you can prevent irritation while you tone. This is great for all skin types.
7. A Wild Fable faux leather bomber jacket because you're going to want a cute fall staple jacket and this one is ~IT.~ Also black goes with just about everything so this will undoubtedly be your new go-to outerwear piece.
8. A Versed acne control body mist to treat and prevent acne anywhere it decides to pop up on the body. The continuous spray mist helps you reach hard-to-get places like your back. The mist helps fight bacteria, control excess oil, relieve inflammation, and soothe redness.
9. An It's A 10 Miracle conditioner spray featuring keratin to help detangle and condition hair. I have the large bottle of this and the travel size because I can't live without it (it's that amazing.)
10. A Maybelline high shine gloss for that ultra-shiny lip moment. Its formula visibly smooths your lips while enhancing their contour and adding tons of shine. *BRB* will be adding all of them to my cart.
11. A Monistat Care friction gel if you need something to apply wherever you may get chafing irritation. This glides on smoothly, is non-greasy, and has a MAJOR plus — it won't stain your clothes.
12. A Sonia Kashuk lip scrubber to amp up your makeup routine. Use the double-ended tool to exfoliate your lips for your softest lips ever. It'll be extra helpful before lipstick or gloss application!
13. A Physician's Formula bronzer that will supply a lit-from-within glow while also smelling like a tropical getaway. This glides on super easily for all your bronzing needs.
14. A Knot & Bow 2020-2021 planner if you need one for the new year and would like to opt for something that has monthly and weekly spreads available. This red color is also stunning and easy to spot in your bag.
15. A Wild Fable open sweater cardigan for staying cozy this fall (tbh, you'll probs want to purchase this in every color). Style this over a cute crop top or bodysuit and ~bam~ easiest fall 'fit ever.
16. An Honest Beauty sleep serum — a vegan and cruelty-free skincare must-have to pop on before bed so you can wake up to glowy skin. It features two types of hyaluronic acid to deeply hydrate, while simultaneously dissolving dead skin cells.
17. A round rattan basket for additional storage anywhere your home made need it. Store towels, blankets, or even children's toys in these chic baskets.
18. A Carpe antiperspirant foot lotion to keep shoes *actually* smelling fresh. The patented formula blends clinical and natural ingredients that features a soothing eucalyptus scent (and everything is both smooth and nongreasy).
19. An Olive & June nail polish gripper, because this is one of my FAVORITE products to use when it comes to painting my nails. (TikTokers agree too!) This polish bottle handle can be placed on top of your favorite polishes so you can have a steadier grip that's comfortable and more precise!
20. A Hask Argan Oil repair mask that's a literal lifesaver when it comes to travel and needing a moisturizing hair treatment. They smell so amazing and leave hair silky smooth.
21. A bottle of Lumify eye drops so you can tackle redness. These will help reveal your eyes' natural radiance by instantly brightening within 60 seconds. These are bleach- and dye-free and safe for sensitive eyes.
22. A TheraBreath oral rinse for tackling stinky morning breath. There's no alcohol or artificial flavors or colors and is vegan, Kosher, and gluten-free.
23. A Conair detangling hair brush in case smooth and shiny hair is what you consider #hairgoals. This brush is perfect for second and third day hair to remove knots and frizz.
24. A pair of Yoobi scissors that work for both righties and lefties. Also — the colors of these would truthfully be enough to catch my eye and purchase.
25. A pair of tie-dye jogger pants so your loungewear can be trendy ~and~ cozy. These feature an elastic waistband and side pockets for a nice functional flair.
26. A Sonia Kashuk ice roller to reduce facial inflammation and is a great morning pick-me-up. Keep this in the refrigerator or freezer and use it whenever you want to alleviate redness or de-puff the eye area.
27. A Hearth & Hand two-wick candle you can light in your home for a cozy aroma. It's poured in a brass container with a glossy finish that'll look stunning in any room of your home.
28. A Carol's Daughter almond milk shampoo — great for color-treated, natural, and damaged hair to renew your hair's vitality to a soft and supple state. There's aloe and sweet almond oil for maximum hydration.
29. A Cocokind match hydrating stick you can use *literally* all over. Place on lips for hydration, under eyes to reduce puffiness, or dry spots that could use a little TLC.
30. A bag of dark chocolate salted almonds for an easy sweet and salty snack. Pop them in your at-home desk drawer so when a craving strikes you'll have these chocolatey morsels to munch on.
31. A Staedtler 20-pack of fine tip markers you'll use for bullet journaling, note-taking, or doodling your heart out. The pens feature a metal tip for long-term durability.
32. A set of Turbie Twist hair towels that'll make your after-shower routine much easier. It's perfect for holding your hair while it's drying so you can apply skincare, makeup, or just simply for keeping your hair wrapped until you're ready to blow-dry and style it.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.