1. An effective set of sticky-stake insect traps to keep annoying insects from destroying your beloved plant bbs. These are efficient in catching gnats, fruit flies, and thrips.
2. A bottle of Mike's Hot Honey — the perfect combination of sweet and spicy for pizazz your food's been needing. Say hello to your new fave condiment.
3. A massage ball for kneading out the knots and stressed muscle strain your body has been carrying around (because 2020 — duh).
4. A pack of gold snail hydrogel eye patches designed to reduce the appearance of dark circles and to hydrate the under eye area. *Puffy eyes be gone!*
5. A natural toothpaste and tube roller if you're a sucker for some solid typography and aesthetically minimalist packaging (just me?) to keep your pearly whites shiny and plaque-free.
6. A set of divider sticky notes so you can forgo ruining the pages of a book with your scribbly notations.
7. An adjustable phone stand for keeping your phone handy for any video calls that can now be hands-free.
8. A jewelry cleaning pen so your diamonds look just as fab as the day you got them. *Alexa, play "Shiny" from Moana*
9. A set of cleaning tablets since we've all left our coffee accidentally in our travel cup and need something to remove the stains (oops).
10. A four-way brush cleaner that'll help you get rid of unwanted stains that may magically show up on your shoes. 👠
11. A produce-saving container — AKA your new produce-saving grace so you don't have to worry about your fresh berries going un-fresh at a rapid rate.
12. An essential oil stick to help prevent migraines that also features a cooling sensation. Peppermint, spearmint and lavender therapeutic grade oils make up the headache-aiding ingredients in this roll-on must-have.
13. A pack of reusable stainless-steel straws so you can be more sustainable, waste less, and also save the cute lil' sea turtles.
14. A 2-inch blind-spot mirror for placing on your car's mirrors to make for a less anxiety-inducing ride. Merging lanes just got easier.
15. An adjustable blind duster to clean tough-to-reach places like blinds and car vents from the rogue dust that can start to build up over time.
16. A pack of backseat headrest hangers in case you need a designated spot to keep your bags since keeping them on the floor is a recipe for dump-over disasters. (Ever try to clean up your floor from your cosmetics spilling out all over the floor when you hung a right turn? YEP.)
17. A sheet of stick-on sound dampeners — perfect for placing on cabinet doors so they don't slam shut in a thunderous bang when you're sneaking off to grab some snacks at 2 am.
18. A 12-piece stencil kit if you're interested in trying out bullet journaling and need somewhere to start.
20. A charcoal-based toothpaste that's satisfyingly gross scrubbing on your teeth, but will have your teeth whiter with each brush.
21. A cord wrap so you can stop wrestling with your laptop and phone cords that end up in a knotted mess more than you'd like to admit.
22. A clean/dirty magnet to adhere on your dishwasher so no one will put dirty plates in with the clean ones (gross).
24. A Poo-Pourri toilet spray so you can feel confident when using the restroom. Keep this guy in your purse or in your bathroom at home to avoid any unwanted lingering smells.
25. A book of New York Times crossword puzzles to keep your mind sharp and your IQ up with its tricky clues.
26. A pack of large foam letters — ideal for bath tub time with young ones who need a little coercing to take a bath.
27. A travel case of mint dental flossers you can keep in your car or handbag when that random poppy seed gets stuck in your tooth after your morning bagel.
28. A Crabtree & Evelyn Buff + Invigorate Bar if you're ever short on time in the shower and need a quick way to cleanse and exfoliate at the same time. This bar will be your new fave multi-tasker.
29. A mini Milk Makeup Kush Mascara infused with hemp-derived cannabis seed oil that'll have your lashes *high* in length and chock full of volume.
30. A scalp massager shampoo brush so you can get right down to the root and enjoy a nice head massage while you're lathering.
31. A grill scrubber so you can say buh-bye to stuck on grease stains that tend to stay on the grill far longer than they should be.
32. A beginner's guide to calligraphy if you want to practice your hand lettering skills and eventually write snail mail to all your pals showing off your new talent.
33. A set of Scotch-Brite heavy duty scour pads to deep clean hard-to-remove stains on items such as gardening tools and cookware. These will tackle those baked on sauce stains from the pasta pan you used last night...
34. A grout pen because the nooks and crannies between your bathroom tile can get gunky over time. This will have them looking fresh in no time.
35. A pair of genius pull strings because getting up in the middle of the night to turn the fan on and getting the light string instead is the absolute bane of your existence.
36. A collagen hair mask to help repair color treated or damaged hair by bringing life and hydration back into your daily shower routine.
37. A pet-grooming glove brush — ideal for any animal that needs to be rid of their loose fur (and would probs enjoy a nice scratch and massage sesh while you're at it).
38. A foot massage roller for improving blood flow circulation and relieving body aches. Roll your feet on here whenever they're feeling a bit run-down post workout.
39. An avocado slicer because no one wants to tango with the death that can sometimes be cutting up an avocado with a knife.
40. A sworn-by Magic Eraser so the pasta sauce that's baked onto your stove top can finally take a hike.
41. An overflow drain cover so you can enjoy a few more inches of bath water during your luxurious soaks. I legitimately need this for my bath so my upper body isn't freezing anymore.
42. A Thaw Claw that'll defrost meat up to seven times faster by simply suctioning it to the bottom of the sink and placing the meat under the claw. It's time to forgo the microwave thaw (which just ends up weirdly cooking your food anyway).
43. An LED light beanie that is USB chargeable you can wear for nightly runs to ensure you're seeing exactly where you're going, and oncoming vehicles can see you.
45. A pair of Spatty Daddy spatulas because there's so much wasted product that can be trapped into the abyss that is the back of the tube — these spatulas will help you save every last drop.
46. A car emergency escape tool you'll want to keep in every single one of your family members' cars. It features a seatbelt cutter and window breaker.
47. A double USB car charger so you and your passengers can all charge their phones at the same time.
48. And a desktop mini vacuum because it's about time you cleaned out the dust trapped inside your keyboard and under your mouse pad...
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.