31 Things From Walmart You’ll Love If You Think Fall Fashion Is The Best Fashion
Tops, bottoms, sweaters, and dresses to get your wardrobe on the right track for autumn.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Loose rib-knit pants if you're looking for some cute fall-themed loungewear! Who says staying cozy indoors can't also be stylish? These gorgeous burnt orange pants say otherwise.
2. A denim skirt that's every bit chic as it is comfortable. No more worrying about your skirt being too short because this one is effortlessly trendy and designed with a great length.
3. A fit and flare Eloquii dress in a stunning stripe print so you can add a bright wash of color (that will never go out of style) to your wardrobe.
4. A Sofia Jeans sweater bodysuit for the perfect "tucked-into-jeans" look every time. Puffy sleeves are super trendy right now so this bodysuit is a must-have.
5. Lace up heel booties since your combat boot obsession starts up again every fall. These chunky heels are adorable, plus a memory foam insole will keep your feet feeling comfortable.
6. An orange pattern tiered dress ideal for pumpkin picking or partaking in other socially-distanced fall activities. Style this with a cardigan for an even cozier ensemble.
7. High-waisted straight jeans in case you love relying on that classic jeans-and-tee outfit (guilty as charged). For an elevated look, try pairing these with heels for a style upgrade.
8. A faux leather jacket with a shawl collar so playful and cool, you'll want to wear it over every outfit. There are front zipper pockets and a heavy flannel lining which makes this comfy and functional.
9. A black dotted dress that supplies all the witchy coven vibes of someone who'll probably be next in line for the Supreme title...
10. A sporty denim bomber jacket perfect for warmer fall days that'll look trendy as heck when tied around the waist, or layered over a gorgeous printed top.
11. A three-quarter length sleeve knit dress in a timeless polka dot print that'll look autumn-ready when paired with cute booties and a denim jacket.
12. An open-front cardigan, because everyone needs a solid basic to layer over their go-to tanks and tees.
13. A cable-knit sweater cute enough to wear with leggings, jeans, or a skirt. This sweater is versatile and will be a great wardrobe piece with literally ~ANY~ ensemble.
14. A distressed denim jacket for warmer fall days that don't require a super heavy coat just yet. If you tend to get cold with those fall breezes, keeping this jacket on hand is always a great idea.
15. A long knit coat that I'll be living in this fall. This is an iconic mix of print, length, and sophistication wrapped into the fall jacket of my dreams.
16. A plaid button-down, because it's the infamous fall staple. Need a cute fall top for festivities? Boom. Plaid button-down. Every time.
17. Plaid-knit joggers that'll look effortless when styled with a solid colored tee. I can see it now: a white tee knotted in the front, white sneakers, a denim jacket, and these pants. *Chef's kiss*
18. Faux snakeskin combat boots for a bit of flair on a fan favorite. Combat boots are a fall staple and this snakeskin print will ~elevate~ your look no doubt.
20. Wedge bootie sneakers that are genuinely the best of both worlds. The sleek black hue is also a major plus for matching with every outfit.
21. A peplum waist top if your favorite go-to outfit is jeans and a cute top. This top cinches in at the waist and features ruffle details on the sleeves.
23. A smocked peasant top with a cute ruffle hem and V-neckline that'll have you feeling super put-together.
24. A tiered maxi dress to look casually cute when styled with your favorite pair of sneakers. Give me a solid dress and my Nike sneakers and I'm good as gold.
25. Velvet lace-up boots so chic and stylish, everyone will be asking where you got them. The patches add a unique touch to these showstopping boots.
26. A pleated midi skirt for all your autumnal twirling needs. Oh don't mind me — I'll just be casually twirling through the apple orchard...
27. A boxy mock sweater that means having a go-to pullover you can pair with any of the pants, skirts, or leggings in your closet.
28. High rise skinny jeans if you love opting for a stretchy and comfortable fit. Whoever said low-rise jeans were in style were sadly mistaken — these high-rise options are 10 out of 10.
29. A C. Wonder long sleeve dress with a turtleneck that's sure to keep you cozy on brisk fall days. One of our favorite looks: pairing a turtleneck with big gold hoops as a statement accessory.
30. A sherpa quarter zip in case your closet is in desperate need of some more cozy items. Cute loungewear? Major check.
31. A flared midi skirt because it'll look fab in your next 'Gram post if paired with a top hat, a sweater, and chunky booties.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.