31 Things From Target That You’ll Love If You Take Spooky Season Very Seriously
Our favorite frights — including home decor, treats, and costumes.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Threshold x John Derian candelabra that'll add the perfect gothic touch to any space while still looking high fashion. The drip detailing gives the spookiest of vibes.
2. A festive serving tray in case you want to display your fave pumpkin cookies or baked goods for the whole family to enjoy. Will def be purchasing this to serve my pumpkin muffins on!
3. A Halloween pumpkin carving kit that includes eight stencils and four carving tools so you can create the most perfect jack-o'-lantern masterpiece.
4. A beady-eyed embellished throw pillow to add a pop of color to your living space or bedspread. This is perfect as Halloween decor or even a year-round staple.
5. A harvest rope rainbow hang in case your Halloween vibe this year is *cute and charming*. I'd genuinely keep this up year round because it's that trendy.
6. A bag of Reese's peanut butter Frankencups because we all know Reese's are the superior Halloween candy. How incredibly cool are these half-green-colored cups?
7. A bone chilling tea towel set you can put on display in your kitchen for an added touch of frightfulness. The cotton and linen blend make these super cute towels soft and durable.
8. A ☆ Star Wars BB-8 pumpkin tee ☆ — so stinkin' cute I may have to buy him for myself and to send to my friends. I truly cannot think of a better cross-over than this tee if I tried.
9. An apothecary potion candle — perfect for any end table or dining table spread this season. The candle features notes of rose petal, patchouli and oud wood that'll give off a rich yet warm aroma. After the candle fully burns, save the glass jar for a decor piece you can bring back year after year.
10. A reusable Halloween treat bag so you can have your little ones trick or treat from room to room of your house and collect all their sweet treats in one place. You can also use this cute bag for groceries or for other storage needs!
11. A black faux decorative pumpkin if you're not a Picasso of pumpkins and want something cute that requires zero carving abilities. Also — that glitter stem is adorbs.
12. A skeleton throw pillow so you'll always have someone keeping your armchair warm... JK but this is rather spooky and if you're all about the frights this year then this pillow is for you.
14. A wheel of treats spinning wood sign to decide how many candies you're going to treat yourself to today...(personally, I would just turn it to four every time — but that's just me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ).
15. An animated dragon eye doorbell — literally one of the coolest things I have ever seen tbh. Place this outside your bedroom door or even on your front door and with each press the eyeball will blink and move!
16. A robot pet costume if you want to dress up your furry friend for a quick pic on the 'Gram. I can't stop cackling at this. I'm most definitely going to have to snag two for both of my pups.
17. A four-piece appetizer plate set featuring creepy crawlies that'll look pretty ~spooktacular~ when filled with autumnal treats.
18. A faux Halloween planter of biting blossoms you may not want to get too close to... (JK). This faux planter gives me major Little Shop of Horrors vibes which basically means you need to add it to your decor lineup ASAP.
19. A bag of York peppermint patties that are pumpkin-shaped. Pop these on top of any homemade cupcakes for some added frightful flair.
20. A black sequin witch hat – it's the perfect prop for any spooky selfies you want to take or just to put out on display to let everyone know the witch is in.
21. A lights and sound animated jack-o-lantern that is motion activated for a great interactive decor piece. ~Queue the spooky sounds.~
22. An animated decorative phone if you want that extra something special when it comes to your decorations. The sounds and interactive qualities make this just about the coolest display piece for Halloween.
23. A black metal bones serving tray — ideal for any coffee table that needs a Halloween upgrade. Display candles, books or additional decor on this chic tray.
24. A felt pumpkin harvest garland for hanging across your fireplace mantle as a cute ode to all Hallow's Eve. This garland says "a trendy witch lives here."
25. A fall hanging sign to add a little hint of autumn to your home. This would look super cute displayed in your kitchen.
26. A graphic T-shirt that truly sums up my life. You should probs snag this and wear it on your next work Zoom call.
27. A box of Pillsbury Funfetti cake mix you can enjoy making with the whole family and then munch on when finished! This cake mix features Halloween-colored sprinkles for a spooky twist.
28. A skeleton throw pillow in case your fall aesthetic is minimalist and doesn't feature a ton of color. This pillow has a vintage vibe you'll want to have on display whether it be on your couch or on your bed.
29. A spooky Halloween fabric for draping in any area of your abode that you want to have a haunted vibe. This woven, gauzy fabric adds an eerie touch to doorways, windows, plants and trees.
30. A light-up ghost figurine so you can decorate the outside of your house and make it just as cute and spooky as the inside. This ghost is durable for indoor or outdoor use.
31. And a pumpkin ornament wreath because your door is looking a little lonely and needs some spooky sprucing up. This wreath features pumpkins, spiders, scary skulls and hand bones making it a quirky and unique fall find.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.