We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A flirty leopard-print dress that will keep your wardrobe up to date on the latest animal print craze.
2. A casual tunic dress because it will look perfect with your favorite pair of booties and a stylish crossbody.
3. A polka dot midi dress — you'll want to wear it for basically every single work happy hour.
4. A mini fit and flare dress for all those rooftop bar photo opps you've been planning on your Pinterest board for months.
5. A black lace dress that goes perfectly with either a pair of sexy heels or some laidback white Converse.
6. A mini dress because you can wear it to work with a blazer, and then transition it to night time–casual with a denim jacket.
7. A chic fit and flare dress to twirl in all day long in front of your floor length mirror. (And truthfully, there's nothing wrong with that.)
8. A playful t-shirt dress that looks effortlessly trendy with a pair of white sneakers. Peep the adorable embroidered heart on the front corner!
9. A camo print–collared dress — it's so easy to wear you'll want to slip it on to go with your holy grail thigh high boots.
10. A plaid knit dress so you can channel your inner Cher Horowitz, who, like, only wishes she could have this in her closet.
11. A brightly patterned wrap dress because it will keep you warmer at your super chilly office thanks to its long sleeves.
12. A boho maxi dress to give you major Coachella vibes without having to break the bank purchasing *actual* tickets. (A girl can dream...can't she?)
13. An embroidered tunic that you could wear for a ~dressy casual~ dinner or as a coverup on your next vaycay — helloooo Fiji.
14. An allover sequin dress because some nights you just want to stand out at the bar, glittering like the goddess you are.
15. A feminine ruffle dress that'll have you wishing it were date night every night so you have all the excuses to wear it.
16. A maxi dress with pops of color because you deserve to feel fierce and comfy at the same time. Why sacrifice style for feeling cozy?
17. A pleated shift dress if you're into major minimalist vibes and love to play up your makeup more than your wardrobe.
18. A 3/4 sleeve length–basic dress that is a great addition to any person's wardrobe, whether you're minimalist or love to accessorize.
19. A sleeveless knit dress because it has the most iconic detail of any dress ever: pockets. Let's face it, we all need a dress we can twirl and sway in, all while being able to keep our hands in the pockets. Did we mention it has pockets?!
20. A charming not quite floral print–dress that looks like you snagged it from somewhere upscale, so you're the one only person who knows you secretly got for a steal.
21. A leopard print wrap dress — it's just what you'll want to throw on for brunch the morning after a late night out.
22. A lightweight t-shirt dress that's ideal for handling all your errands for the day in style: Trader Joe's, the laundromat, lunch, you name it.
23. An off the shoulder dress so you your new favorite choker becomes the star of the show.
24. A bright eye-catching dress that will make you feel like you just hopped off of a flight from St. Tropez.
25. A keyhole mini dress which requires zero jewelry because it's just that pretty all by itself. Here's to a plethora of fire emoji comments on your next Insta pic!
26. A bold, wrap dress — it features a high/low hem that's perfect to pair with boots or heels so you can feel like a #boss.
27. A metallic rainbow dress to make any time you wear it feel like it's New Year's Eve. (Because hey, we all deserve a fresh start more than just once a year!)
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.