We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A geometric gold sculpture, because every room deserves an eye-catching centerpiece and this will look chic among your current coffee table reads.
2. A faux sheepskin rug that everyone will think you bought out of your price range (surprise — it was a steal) to add as a luxurious accent to your bedroom.
3. A gold shade floor lamp — all of your house guests will envy your taste and ask you to redecorate their living spaces, too.
4. A white porcelain vase for holding your floral arrangements, both real and faux (because the struggle to keep real plants alive is superrrrr real).
5. A faux wood lamp that will fulfill your #roomgoals of a rustic living space.
6. A minimalist wall clock that can be hung virtually anywhere, plus basically everyone will love it.
7. A three-piece velvet quilt set, because your current bedding could use an upgrade. Adding a quilt instead of purchasing a whole new comforter is way more cost-effective, not to mention *chic*.
8. A modern farmhouse TV stand to use as a grand focal point in your living room (and for all those late night Netflix binges).
9. A retro coffee table so you can show off your favorite vacation albums and display-worthy fashion magazines.
10. A floating shelf for your bathroom wall that can showcase your collection of succulents, or additional vanity needs like cotton balls and your favorite face products.
11. A tapestry to liven up your apartment — it also doubles as a backdrop for prime photo-opps.
12. A sleek vanity tray for displaying your most-used beauty and skincare products (that will undoubtedly make anyone who sees your vast collection SO jealous).
13. An iron hook plaque so you'll never lose your keys, hats, coats, or anything else you may need while running out the door ever again.
14. A wicker basket, because you can never have too much storage for your cozy blankets, extra pillows, or just to keep shoes off the floor.
15. A faux leather throw pillow to toss on your sofa or favorite lounge chair to add some boho vibes to your living room.
16. A leaning bookcase that will display your lifetime collection of prized books intermingled with accents to create a cozy reading corner.
17. A super functional coffee table so you can host friends for a movie night. You'll have a place for your favorite snacks on top, with room for stacks of movies underneath.
18. A set of wooden, heart-shaped coasters to keep your side tables clean and add a rustic touch to your decor.
19. A set of candle holders for displaying on your dining room table to make your space feel regal.
20. A pair of silk-like curtains so you can make your space feel luxurious. They're perfect for shielding the sun, so you can enjoy your weekend sleep-in sessions.
21. A bluetooth (!!!) Victrola record player — play your favorite records and even sync up your phone to utilize as a speaker!
22. A WoodWick candle that sounds like the most amazing crackling fireplace without the actual fireplace.
23. A chic brass table lamp in case you want a Park Ave. apartment–feel, but you live far from the area.
24. An adorable floor mat that will greet guests with a warm welcome before stepping into your home.
25. A set of woven placemats for keeping your dinner table spotless and creating a perfect place setting for any meal. Hello, I'm ready for my show on the Food Network.
26. An expandable cutlery tray so your kitchen drawers will stay tidy and chic at the same time.
27. A set of floral wall prints to help culminate your dream gallery wall above your couch or bed.
28. A dinner table that will undoubtedly be the focal point of any dining area, and will look trendy in just about any home. (Who doesn't love bar-esque seating!?)
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.