We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A holographic zodiac keychain if you want a cute and unique way to distinguish your keys from your roommate's. They'll never grab the wrong keys again.
Wildflower + Co. is a small business based in Brooklyn with a wide variety of cute accessories.
Promising review: "Exactly as pictured but still somehow exceeded my expectations. The quality was better than I expected; it was beautiful. It shipped quickly in the cutest packaging." —Morgan Loy
2. A set of four super cute dinosaur ice pop molds that are able to be filled with a slew of things from juices, to yogurt, to soda! Anything you can freeze and would enjoy as an ice pop deserves to be popped into this mold and then into the freezer.
Promising review: “These molds worked perfectly! I filled them with puréed berries and they took the shape of the mold excellently. It was very easy to peel off the silicone mold so the ice pop did not lose any shape or detail. I rinsed the mold with hot water and tossed in in the top rack of the dishwasher to wash.” —Finest018
Get it from Amazon for $13.08.
3. A crochet floral phone charger so the next time someone decides to try and swipe your chord, you'll know exactly the culprit who took it. Paws off my floral charger pal!
Keeley's Crochet is a small business based in Brisbane, Australia.
Promising review: "ABSOLUTE 10/10. A wonderful store. Items are such wonderful and high quality. The owner and seller is an absolute delight. Wonderful communication, quick reply time, and extremely understanding." —Mystique
4. A blackhead scrub stick to exfoliate clogged pores and remove excess sebum. An easy way to incorporate this into your daily routine is to use it in the shower (especially when your pores are a bit more open from the steam)!
Promising review: "Here’s the thing. A scrub is never going to solve your blackhead issues long term. But there is truly no other product like this. It’s an amazing quick fix to get your pores unclogged and less noticeable, and once you’ve done that, slap on some retinol/salicylic acid with a moisturizer. Adorable packaging, unique product, and effective!" —Molly
Get it from Amazon for $12.50.
5. A portable personal blender perfect for anyone on the go who still wants their morning smoothie. It can also be utilized to blend baby food, as a protein shaker, and for smoothies (obvi).
Plus, this is shatter-resistant and dishwasher-safe! It also comes with an ice tray with perfectly-sized cubes that'll fit inside AND a funnel for easy pouring.
Promising review: "This blender is amazing! I am a yoga teacher and always on the run, which sometimes makes it hard to eat well. I bought this after reviewing quite a few different options and I am SO glad I did. It fits well into my gym bag, is surprisingly quiet when in use, and holds a charge really well. The blades are very efficient and I’ve had no trouble blending up ice or frozen fruit. Seriously cannot recommend it enough." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $36.99+ (available in six colors).
6. A frozen fruit soft-serve maker so you can indulge in a tasty dessert that's fresh and soooo easy to make that you won't have to go to an ice cream shop ever again. It's so quick and effortless to use and can give frozen fruit the creamy texture of ice cream or sorbet.
All parts are dishwasher safe and it's great for anyone who does keto, is vegan, or has other dietary restrictions!
Promising review: "It is a true marvel of science, magically producing perfect frozen yogurt from fruit. Yes that's right, magic. It blew my mind how similar it is to real ice cream. If you had placed a bowl in front of me, I dare say I would not recognize its true composition of pure fruit." —Tosh
Get it from Amazon for $39.97+ (available in five colors).
7. An abstract ceramic vase — aka your new coffee table focal point. This is stunning in every sense of the word.
8. A set of two nostalgic AirPods cases you'll have a tough time choosing which to use first. That bubble tape case is truly a sight to be seen.
9. Or this cheeky Casetify AirPods case that says exactly what you're probably thinking...
I swear by Casetify cases to protect my phone and my AirPods. I recently got a new pair of AirPods and saw this Casetify case on their site and knew I had to put this on them. One of my biggest fears is losing them (probs because I would literally cry thinking of the money I'd have to shell out if I lost them). I love that the case is clear and fits snug enough on the charging case without being too tight. I once had a protective case for an old pair of headphones and it was so tight I legitimately had to cut it off (which ended up scratching the case).
This case is absolutely perfect, and amazingly sarcastic — just like me (lol).
Get it from Casetify for $35 (available for the AirPods pro and the 3rd generation AirPods).
10. A revolutionary watermelon slicer in case you oftentimes refrain from indulging in this sweet treat since taking a knife to it can be quite daunting. After slicing the melon in half, you can go to town "cutting" through the fruit for perfectly cubed pieces!
Promising review: "This tool is so handy!! I hate cutting watermelon and this is so fast and easy to use and easy to wash. I cut a watermelon in less than five minutes. It cuts yellow watermelon, too!!! The included baller is great for the small leftover, hard-to-reach places." —Andrea Draine
Get it from Amazon for $12.37.
11. A handmade squiggle frame for a funky way to display your fave photographs. These would be soooo fun to display on a coffee table or TV stand!
Paradise Raleigh is a small business based in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Promising review: "I’m obsessed with this! It is so cute and simple and adds a little bit of funkiness to my place! I love it." —Tori Overstreet
12. An unbelievably adorable display stand perfect for your reading glasses so you won't have to ever relive the "Where are my glasses? Oh they're on my head" saga again.
Promising review: "This is the most adorable koala gift! He looks so sweet holding your glasses. Good quality and comes in his own box, which is perfect for wrapping. If you love someone who loves koalas, don’t hesitate! Totally giftable!!!!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (available in 13 styles).
13. A portable espresso maker so you can get your caffeine pick-me-up anywhere. This is great if you'll be traveling somewhere there's no Starbs in sight.
Promising review: "I wanted something small to travel with and to take along on camping trips. After shopping around for a while I found the Nanopresso and I have to say this thing fits the bill. I have had this for almost a month now and love it! The ease of use, size, and flavor you get out of this small gizmo is absolutely amazing. Yes, it is not an actual full-fledged espresso machine that you can have in your kitchen or from a coffee shop, but to have something this small produce what it does is fantastic. If you are an outdoors/traveling type of person and love having some espresso in the morning and don't want to go somewhere to pay for it, this will not disappoint!" —Anubis
Get it from Amazon for $69.90 (available in four colors).
14. An iridescent vase for adding a subtle pop of color to any spot in your home. If you place it near a window you can watch it shimmer in the sunlight.
15. A sandwich cutter and sealer to make your own personal Uncrustables. Think: Nutella and Marshmallow Fluff Uncrustables...yum.
Promising review: "These have been a GAME CHANGER in this house!! My son has always begged me for Uncrustables but my wallet didn’t agree with them. I LOVE being able to make them at home and customize them to exactly what they would like them filled with! I make two weeks' worth of sandwiches at a time and store them in sandwich bags in the freezer so in the morning during the school year we can just grab and go! Love them!" —Katherine Smaczniak
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $15.96.
16. A set of vinyl coasters perfect for any music lover who would also get a kick out of this quirky and thoughtful gift. I doubt you've ever seen anything like these before.
Promising review: "I have multiple sets of these for myself and my boyfriend, and I have given them as gifts to several people. Everyone loves them, and they work really well! We are such sticklers for coasters, but we want something that is quirky, too, especially since my boyfriend is a conductor and musician. These are perfect, come in a fun box, and people love them when they come over!" —Kayla E
Get a set of six from Amazon for $6.99.
17. A Disney Princess postcard box set ideal for any Disney fan who wants to send some magic mail to friends or frame them in their home. They come with 100 postcards featuring concept art from various princess movies.
Promising review: "These postcards are super cute and surprisingly thick/durable. I don't anticipate them getting bent or destroyed in the mail, so they definitely function well as postcards. They come with a mix of concept art and stills from the movies, which make for nice surprises to send to Disney animation fans." —cm
Get it from Amazon for $16.95.
18. A bag cleaning sticky ball if you treat your totes like a garbage can and throw anything and everything inside of it. You need this — especially if you toss snacks in your purse that may or may not cause a total crumb mess at the bottom.
Simply toss it in your handbag and let it collect all the gunk and crumbs at the bottom. Once it's full of debris, easily squeeze the outer ball to remove the sticky ball inside, and just wash it under water for it to be as good as new again.
Promising review: "This has to be one of the most amazing things I've ever bought! I can't believe how easily it grabs all that little debris that finds its way to the bottom of your bag. I haven't yet had to clean it, but I'm certain it will retain it's stickiness or else it wouldn't have so many positive reviews!" —QueenofGnomes
Get it from Amazon for $12.99 (available in two colors).
19. A pound of cereal marshmallows so your roommate will stop yelling at you for picking all of the marshmallows out of the Lucky Charms box again. Now you can have all the yummy marshmallows your heart and tummy desire.
20. A set of furry friend dryer balls for an adorably quick way to dry your clothes. These little wool friends will help separate clothing pieces and promote air flow, which means cutting down drying time and reducing static! And they will last you over 1,000 cycles!
These are made from 100% organic wool.
Wooly Heroes is a small business that makes home products for sustainable living.
Promising review: "I needed to replace the plain white dryer balls I've been using for the last few years and ran across these little cuties! I was a bit worried that they might leave dark lint on lighter-colored clothing, so I used them the first time with a load of towels. I've since used them on over a dozen loads of laundry, including whites, and have had no problems with lint left on my clothes. They are of a good size, are tightly woven, and seem as if they will hold up very well over time. They are working well to reduce drying time and keep static low as long as you don't overdry your clothes." —P. Donovan
Get a set of six for $27.97 (available in four different animal sets).
21. A pack of Game Boy wall decals you'll wanna immediately pop on your fridge or wall when they arrive. If you're a gamer or someone just reminiscing on the fab toys of your childhood, you need this. BONUS — you can use them as dry erase boards!
Promising review: "I bought this on a whim because I knew my boyfriend would laugh and appreciate the heck out of it...My boyfriend plays video games and has a fair share of Cowboy Bebop figurines, so when I saw it I knew he'd get a kick out of it. 11/10 would buy again just for another chance to see his reaction. And honestly it looks great [and] transformed a boring white fridge we paid no mind to, to a clever and cute conversation piece that ~also~ serves a function." —Olivia
Get a set of six magnets from Amazon for $17.38.
22. A pair of convertible light-up wheeled sneakers if you'd like to relive the glory days of Heelies and light up shoes wrapped into one. These are what Y2K dreams are made of.
Promising review: "They were on time. They are CUTE! They are AWESOME! They're a little tricky to close because they aren't broken in yet. I wear a size 9.5 Van's but I ordered a 10.5 and they fit perfectly. I'm almost 300 pounds and they can hold me well. They feel like any other shoe when you're walking but they're heavier (obviously). If you're on the fence, lean this way!!!" —Cynthia
Get them from Amazon for $98+ (available in sizes 5.5–10.5 and 25 colors).