Just 31 Super Cute One-Piece Swimsuits From Target
An array of bold and bright swimsuits that are stylish and super comfortable for a fun day in the sun ☼ .
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A one-shoulder flounce swimsuit that's a super unique style in the most stunning floral print. AND that ruched detailing?10 out of 10.
2. A cut-out one-piece to give the illusion of a two-piece but the stability and support of a one piece. I've personally been a massive fan of this cut lately.
3. A strapless swimsuit with crocheted ruffle detailing that'll be a sleek staple in your beachwear lineup.
4. An orange floral swimsuit so you can feel tropical even if you're just enjoying the sun in your own backyard. Who says your at-home oasis can't feel like Cabo? This suit says it can.
5. A plunge neckline swimsuit in a vibrant floral pattern, because your swimwear deserves to be bright and colorful! Opt for something with a pop of color that'll look out of this world in your next 'gram.
6. A textured fiery red one-piece with a V-neckline and removable cups so you can decide what constitutes your perfect fit!
7. A ruffle neck swimsuit — this suit offers just the right amount of detailing paired with a gorgeous merlot hue for one classy suit.
8. A ring detailed suit in classic black because you probs love your LBD, so you'll love this LBS (little black suit). ☼
9. A blue and green patterned one-piece with a V-neckline and stunning firework-style print that'll make all summer feel like the Fourth of July. This suit features UPF 50+ which will help protect your skin from harmful sun rays!
10. A floral cutout one piece in a two-toned style. The criss-cross top is one of my favorite styles for swimsuits. If you don't already own one, it's time to take the leap.
11. A colorblock wrap suit in a neutral color palette that is sure to be your new go-to for lounging by the pool. Grab the margs and sunblock and you're all set!
12. A halter swim romper for days you're feelin' a little extra and want something fun to wear. ~ALSO~ that sweetheart neckline ... sold.
13. A vertical stripe one-piece so the pattern on your swimsuit doesn't HAVE to be a typical floral print. Opting for a stripe pattern will add some versatility to your already ~AMAZING~ swimsuit collection.
14. A strapless swimsuit in a timeless silhouette and color that you can honestly never go wrong with. I'm about to go add this to my cart as we speak because I'm just so obsessed with it.
15. A multicolor swimsuit if you want a flawless suit with minimal cutout details. This is a great one piece style if you're interested in eventually snagging one with a larger cutout but want to ease your way into it!
16. A crochet halter one-piece in a gorgeous copper hue that is sure to be different from any other suit you've owned. The crocheted accent is just so ~charming~ you may need to pick this up right now.
17. A ribbed square-neck swimsuit in case you like to keep your swimwear minimalistic but still want to pack a punch when it comes to color!
18. A coral floral suit so pretty you'll never want another swimsuit ever again. I didn't think it was possible to love a color as much as this coral, but here we are.
19. A strappy back one-piece, because the magic is in the details. Sometimes a swimsuit doesn't need over the top accents to be a staple suit you'll want to wear all the time.
20. A bandeau flounce one-piece in a muted pink and green floral print that makes me want to drink fruity drinks out of a coconut and wear a flower in my hair. #Goals
22. A mauve V-neck swimsuit in the most subtle and gorgeous pattern I've ever laid eyes on. Mauve is super in and therefore this should be super in your cart.
23. A plunge one-piece since your swimwear collection deserves some variety and the neckline is flawless. The scoop back also adds a stylish touch.
24. A zipper front suit because every outfit (even your swimsuit) needs a little gold hardware detailing.
25. A drape front two-tone swimsuit with wide adjustable straps, so support will be 10 out of 10 and you can swim to your heart's content.
26. A strappy back suit — sleek and classic in the front, and stylish and fun in the back. This bathing suit also features foam cups for maximum comfort.
27. A navy tie-dye style suit so not only is your wardrobe riding the tie-dye train, but your swimwear can as well. (I am guilty of buying every tie-dye item I see and don't plan to stop anytime soon...)
28. A macrame strap striped suit that's effortlessly cool (did you see those beautiful straps?). This is for sure next on my Target must-haves list.
29. A high-neck one piece featuring a gorgeous keyhole neck detail in a stunning tie-dye style print. High-neck suits are a great neckline to try out if you want more coverage!
30. A zip-up one piece in case you tend to gravitate toward color block designs — this will be no exception. Can we just take a moment to admire the gorgeous blue hues on this suit? #Iconic
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.