31 Super Cozy Home Items From Walmart That'll Help You Welcome Chilly Weather
The weather outside may be getting colder but these blankets, decor items, candles and more will make your space cozy cozy cozy.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A full/queen size sherpa blanket for wrapping up in when you're looking to have a snuggly movie night, or to add on top of your bed for extra warmth.
2. A Woodwick vanilla sea salt candle you can light when you want a warm ambience in your home. The gentle crackling noise is super soothing and will make it feel like you're sitting fireside.
3. A temperature-balancing weighted blanket to help you fall asleep faster and help ease symptoms of stress by wrapping you up in a cozy burrito. BRB *adding to cart as we speak*.
4. A set of herringbone wicker baskets for storing additional cozy must-haves like pillows and blankets.
5. An Air Wick essential oils kit to make your space smell fresh and clean with some of your favorite scents like lavender and almond blossom. One fragrance can last up to 45 days on a continuous low setting.
6. A papasan chair so you can curl up for a warm nap or to watch your current fave television series.
7. A wood and metal lantern for displaying candles in a chic way. These are great for indoor and outdoor displays and nothing says cozy like a candlelight glow.
8. An electric foot warmer so you'll never complain about having cold toesies ever again. Just walked around in heels all day? BOOM. Foot warmer. Just ran on the treadmill? BOOM. Foot warmer. Cold hardwood floors in your apartment? BOOM. Foot warmer.
9. A cable knit throw blanket for keeping handy on your couch so you'll always have it within an arm's reach for when the temps go down.
10. A faux fur rug so your living space will have a unique accent piece that'll also be soft for your feet.
11. A faux fur backrest pillow to prop you up in bed in case you want to read a book or work on your laptop from the comfort of your sleepy oasis.
12. A bamboo bath tray so you can relax and enjoy a glass of wine, some snacks, or even watch your fave movie while enjoying a warm bubble bath.
13. A tufted storage ottoman that is multifunctional. Utilize this furniture piece as extra seating or as a foot rest, as well as additional storage for books and blankets.
14. A tabletop tray since you'll need a place to create a cozy display of books and candles in your living room. This is perfect for on top of a coffee table or ottoman.
15. A Himalayan salt lamp that emits a gorgeous amber color you'll want to light up at nighttime. I love my salt lamp for cozy nights in bed when I want to read a book or magazine.
16. A set of rustic pine natural wood shelves if you have some free wall space and would like to display candles, plants or cute mementos. This will instantly make your space feel more homey.
17. A gel memory foam pillow that'll be a much needed bed upgrade for a more comfortable sleep. They cradle your neck, head and shoulders while providing sustained pressure relief throughout your body.
18. A three-piece weighted blanket set so you can have a self-care day if the cold weather is starting to get you down. This cozy set comes with an eye mask, blanket, and duvet cover.
19. A set of quilted velvet throw pillows ideal for any living room space. Keep these and throw blanket on your couch for any impromptu movie nights.
20. A patterned wax warmer if you want to forgo candles but still want your space to smell amazing. It requires no flame and creates zero soot residue for an effortless scent experience.
21. A set of memory foam shower mats so when you hop out of the bath or shower, your feet stay warm and your bathroom floor stays free from water.
22. A floral slow cooker for days when it's cold and you want some yummy comfort food that requires little to no effort. Pot roast, anyone?
23. A Queer Eye mid-century fireplace TV stand that'll undoubtedly be your new go-to spot in the house. A fireplace ambiance is what cold weather is all about in my house.
24. A bedside tray organizer in case you want to enjoy a nice glass of wine in bed like the royal you are.
25. A velvet convertible chair so you can decide on your perfect way to lounge. Chair? Or sleepy bed? You decide.
26. An 18-piece barware set because nothing says "warm me up" like a yummy cocktail. BRB while I pour myself a hot toddy to enjoy while watching Emily in Paris.
27. A programmable coffee brewer so you can set yourself up for your morning cup of joe so you don't even have to think twice about making one.
28. A velvet circular floor pillow for additional seating or as cute accent pillows to make your couch even cozier.
29. An RCA theater projector. because nothing says cozy like building a blanket fort and enjoying a good movie.
31. An 8-foot bean bag for the ultimate lounge spot. Place it right by a fireplace (but not too close!) for a toasty slumber.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.