21 Sweatpants From Walmart That Are Actually Stylish
Chillin' like a villain was never so cozy and cool until now...
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A pair of Champion retro joggers to pair with your favorite graphic tee for a Netflix binge sesh.
2. Hanes fleece sweats in a bright hue so if it's gross and rainy outside, you can keep your outfit colorfully elevated while completing household chores.
3. Army green microfleece pants so you can STOP wearing those old and crusty black sweats that you wear tooooooo much.
4. Track joggers that feature a minimalist colorful side seam if you're not willing to go for an-all over bright color, but still want to add a pop of somethin' somethin'.
6. Color-contrasting sweats in a slim fit design that'll be perfect if you want to wear a super cozy outfit, but don't want to look like a slob.
8. Fleece Champion shorts you can sleep in or rock with an oversized hoodie for a cozy look that won't leave you sweaty.
9. Sofia Vergara joggers that'll be great if you don't want to sacrifice trendiness for comfort. With these embroidered options, you can have the best of both worlds!
10. Slim-cut performance knit pants if you're interested in doing some early morning at-home workouts on your back deck, but it's a little chilly out.
11. Relaxed fit yoga sweats so you have a comfy, roomy option whenever you want to hit the yoga mat. Or! Wear them with your go-to workout top and you'll have a top-notch athleisure look.
12. Fleece pocketed sweats in case you need optimal pocket storage for hanging on to your daily essentials like hand sanitizer or lip balm!
13. Champion terry sweatpants for an Americana loungewear vibe. Pair them with a college hoodie for an effortlessly cool look.
14. Loose-fitting, solid knit pants — the best mix of comfortable and casual tied into one. An elasticized waistband is a must-have if you're planning on eating all the snacks all day. (I know I am...)
15. Commuter joggers with zippered pockets to keep all of your belongings on you safe. They'll never fall out of your pockets again.
16. Eye-popping, turquoise joggers that will fulfill your love of jewel tones. A knotted white or black tee will make the ideal pairing to rock with these pants.
17. Lace-up joggers with a rainbow waistband, because these'll always just look cute as heck. I don't need any convincing...**adds to cart**.
18. Performance training pants with deep pockets so fitting your phone, wallet, lip balm, etc. will be a piece of cake.
19. Camo joggers that'll prove to be everything pattern-print dreams are made of. Any black tee will look like a home run when styled with these sweats.
20. Drawstring, culotte-cut capris in case you don't want to give up your loungewear, even if the weather is too hot outside for your normal length pair. These are a great alternative!
21. Powerblend fleece joggers you can pair with your go-to slides for a quick run to the Starbucks drive-thru.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.