1. A CeraVe SA body wash for diminishing razor bumps and scaly skin with its salicylic acid formula that exfoliates gently (unlike harsh, rough scrubs). If you tend to shave often in the summer or are prone to getting those small bumps on your arms (called keratosis pilaris), then this wash is for you.
Promising reviews: "I've been loving this product. It's great for the summer when I sweat more than usual. It really takes care of the breakouts I seem to get from my workout bra on my back and chest. It's also been great using on the back of my legs where I tend to get bumps from sitting down at my desk all day." —Cheyenne Rousseau
"Bought this for my 10-year-old daughter who has keratosis pilaris on her arms. This before and after photo is after two washes! Her upper arms are perfectly smooth now and she is very happy with the results." —MRenee82
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
2. Or these exfoliating mitts that buff away dead skin to reveal fresh, new skin that'll feel oh so smooth. This mitt will help you satisfyingly remove any and all flakes. It's also great if you apply self tanner and need to prep the skin for a new application!
Promising review: "I use lotion or oil every day, sometimes both. It helps my mild dermatitis. But I also need help getting extra exfoliation. Especially after I sweat. These pads are amazing and you literally see the dead skin rolling off. Hot water isn’t great for sensitive skin but you need to steam your body before using this. Whether it’s in a bath or you take time in the shower to do so. Circular motions and light pressure work best for me. I finally feel clean and my strawberry legs stay clear. I will always buy these if they continue to make them. It’s a staple for the summer months." —Bray
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (also available as a pair).
3. A foot file because it'll help keep your feet callus-free and feelin' fresh if you plan on wearing sandals straight into fall.
Promising review: "I'm not one to talk about my feet. I've had circulation problems for years that are just now resolving and that has lead to deep calluses on the heel of both feet. I bought this on a whim as I have tried other products in the past with no luck. Twenty minutes later I'm touching baby-smooth skin where there used to be deep cracks and rough broken skin. This thing is a miracle-worker and if I could rate it 10 stars I would." —Gully176
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
4. A set of bra strap clips since you probs know the struggle of wearing your bra with a summery racerback tank... These make it easy to wear your fave bra and ensure that the straps stay hidden. They'll also guarantee your straps won't fall down your shoulders.
Promising review: "This is the handiest old-fashioned/forgotten remedy for a falling strap! Plus, it reduced aggravation to my shoulder caused by having to often reach and replace my strap, creating repetitive motion pain to my shoulder! Clip on one strap, put on your bra, then reach back to attach your bra strap holder high across your shoulders. Tricky at first but it becomes easier. I will rebuy to keep a supply as they lose elasticity." —BB
Get a set of three from Amazon for $6.97+ (available in five color sets).
5. A moisturizing hair treatment if the heat and sun have been taking a toll on your tresses. Give your mane the moisture it needs to keep it smooth, healthy, and hydrated.
Promising review: "It really works! My hair is brittle and dry, breaking frequently. I also live in an extremely humid area (South Florida). I never could get that shiny healthy polished hair look in the summer. Until now. I didn’t even need conditioner and it’s so sleek and silky looking and feeling. No longer dry and easily tangled. So smooth, moisturized without being weighed down. It did feel a bit warm when applying. I took care to avoid getting it on my scalp and just on the hair about an inch away from the root to the bottom. I have a shoulder-length bob." —Bonnie
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
6. A LilyAna Naturals eye cream to improve the look of fine lines and dark under-eye circles with its advanced botanical formula. This is perfect to keep handy if you've been having a lot of late nights this summer and could benefit from looking like you haven't skimped out on sleep. It'll help rid your eyes of puffiness and discoloration.
LilyAna Naturals is a small business that specializes in clean, vegan, and cruelty-free beauty products.
Promising review: "I have been using this daily for about eight months now. It reduced the puffiness and dark circles under my eyes. It has brightened up my eye area. I am very surprised as I have paid much more for eye creams that have done so much less. I recently had pre-cancerous cells removed at the bridge of my nose. After healing, I was left with a dark scar. The dermatologist told me that it would heal over time. Since I began to apply this eye cream, the mark has almost disappeared entirely. I shop constantly from Amazon. This is the first time that I have taken the time to write a review. That's how impressed I am with this product. If you decide to purchase this, you won't be sorry." —Lynda M.
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available three sizes and in a pack of two).
7. A cold brew maker because hot coffee and hot weather simply do not mix. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them (with chilled caffeine suggestions).
Promising review: "If you LOVE iced coffee (I drink it year round regardless of the weather) then you NEED this cold brewer. I work for Starbucks and I love our cold brew. I was skeptical to make it at home but I love it more than theirs. It’s especially nice since Starbucks only brews one kind of beans for cold brew, but at home you can brew your favorite kind. Absolutely love this and it’s worth more than it costs. A must-buy for yourself or a wonderful gift for the coffee lover in your life!" —j.blaine
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in two sizes and three colors).
8. A creamy paw butter so you can keep your furry friend's paws protected from those sun-drenched sidewalks and concrete that can rough up their paw pads.
Promising review: "This smells so good, I wish it was a human product! If you like the smell of baked goods, you'll probably enjoy this scent, too. It's like a sweet brown sugar cinnamon kind of thing and I have to remind myself it's not edible. If it was a candle scent available for purchase, I'd stock up because I want my house to smell like it! I got this for my rescue pup who had very dry paws. I didn't notice a huge difference the first time I used it, but the second time was right after a bath and I noticed a really big change in the appearance and feel of her paws. I also like that it doesn't leave the coat around her paws greasy. I'll definitely keep using and buying more of this as we live in Arizona and worry about super dry paws our hot summer days. The quality of this product makes me want to check out the others from Pet Head!" —Elizabeth
Get it from Amazon for $7.16.
9. A pack of Affresh washing machine cleaning tablets for keeping the machine that washes your clothes squeaky clean. Hotter temps = sweatier clothes and more loads of laundry. Keep your washing machine in pristine (and good smelling) condition.
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok and had to give it a try. It’s very easy just throw it in there and throw on the self cleaning mode for my washer. My washer was musty beforehand and came out with no smell at all. It freshened up the drum. Since I used it, my clothes have smelled stronger of my detergent. I also purchased the dishwasher tabs as well and they work very well too. Definitely worth giving it a try." —Adamsp17
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $8.98.
10. A stainless-steel insert you can pop on your charcoal grill to take pizza night to an all new level. Sick of hotdogs and hamburgers? Try making a tasty pizza instead — we guarantee the whole fam will loveeee it.
Kettle Pizza is a small business started by friends Al Contarino and George Peters.
Promising review: "I really researched and shopped around before I purchased this from Amazon. I cooked my first pizza on it and it came out like a pro!! We will be using this especially during the summer as it pretty much stay in the triple digits here (the Mojave Desert). I cannot believe it took less than 10 minutes to bake an entire pizza. I recommend that you go to the KettlePizza website to get pointers from some of the celebrity chefs that they have videos of. These pointers really did help me to cook a perfect pizza!" —Kim Suzanne
Get it from Amazon for $129.
11. A pack of underarm shields to protect your favorite tops from absorbing underarm sweat and causing stains. They also help diminish odors so you can worry less about feeling ~stinky~. If you ask me, these are genius.
Promising review: "I love these. I have a few cute summer dresses with sleeves — eeek! The first time I tried the shields it was 104 degrees at an outdoor event, and I was sweating bullets! The shields worked BEAUTIFULLY. Not a sweat stain in sight." —Cosmic Girl
Get a pack of 24 from Amazon for $14.99.
12. A benzoyl peroxide body wash for your face and body (including your undercarriage area) because swamp booty is all too real in higher temps. If you're dealing with buttne and irritation like chafing or clogged pores, then give this wash a whirl. It has benzoyl peroxide, which helps target acne-causing bacteria that can occur on the skin due to sweat. It's safe to use on your face, too!
Promising review: "The awful topic no one wants to talk about: acne on your behind.... Well, I've suffered from this my whole life and only now at 25 did I finally decide to look into doing something outside of my norm. Dr. Song's Benzoyl Peroxide Wash has finally given me the comfort I've been hoping for! It's magic — within two days of using it, my (especially red and irritated from the summer time), buttne began to disappear. Now, a week into using it and all dark spots left from years of improper exfoliation causing irritation and scarring. I am beyond pleased and will continue to order, and reorder Dr Song's! Highly highly recommend!" —Summer Malloy
Get it from Amazon for $21.98+ (available in two strengths).
13. A mold and mildew remover if the hot summer weather makes the mildew buildup in your shower out of control (it also doesn't help if you don't have windows or vents to help with steam). Pop this gel on, let it sit, and then rinse off for a cleaner and mold-free shower.
Promising review: "You guys. I’m embarrassed to even show you this. The grout around our tub was DISGUSTING. It was never caulked right and it got gross very quickly. I would scrub. The cleaning lady would scrub. It would get worse. Well, I came across this in a BuzzFeed list, and this stuff made me curious. I don’t know why it doesn’t have 10,000 good reviews. Seriously. All I did was squeeze it on and walk away. I let it sit overnight. Check this out. Buy it. Like today." —KarynB
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
14. A talc-free sweat-absorbing powder for placing virtually anywhere that you tend to get sweaty. It has calamine as an ingredient to prevent irritation — aka, put this in your undies and thank me later.
Promising review: "I can never review this highly enough. I've gotten at least five people hooked on it this year. This makes a HUGE difference with chub rub. It doesn't get rid of sweat between your thighs but it completely reduces friction. Great under your totties in the summer and basically anywhere that skin rubs. Get it." —Elizabeth
Get it from Amazon for $5.99.
15. A clinical-strength antiperspirant in case you've tried it all and nothing seems to keep your pits from profusely sweating. This roll-on deodorant has aluminum chloride that blocks sweat and will help keep you dry for up to 72 hours.
Promising review: "Just got inside from 80-degree weather. I CANNOT believe I have no sweat marks. To be dramatic, this is life-changing. To be modest, this is life changing. Haha. I was always so embarrassed going anywhere! No matter the weather I was always dripping sweat from under my arms. I was always so self-conscious, leaving parties early, known as the sweater! No more! I’m seriously so excited about this." —Liz