We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An aesthetically minimal glass tumbler so you can enjoy your smoothie or iced coffee while you plop your butt on the couch to watch the morning news.
2. And a CouchCoaster because you should stop trying to balance your bevvy on the arm of the couch (unless you feel like getting up off the couch to clean it...I think not).
4. A set of Rock Grace Mocktails that are supercharged with crystal energy if you're a crystal buff yourself. Enjoy a glass of faux "wine" while you catch up on those Bravo shows. Ta-ta hangover!
6. A marble pattern coaster set for keeping your wine and other drink glasses table friendly (no stains = no problems).
7. A rose quartz gua sha and facial oil set so you can get started on your nighttime pamper sesh (from the comfort of your sectional obvi).
8. A set of LED string lights to drape around your TV or window frame so your cozy lighting will be impeccable when it starts to get dark out.
9. A cozy pair of slippers for those dreaded moments when you have to get up from the couch to trek to the bathroom. You best believe you'll BRB so you can get back to lounging ASAP.
10. A knit weighted blanket so if self-care to you looks like cuddling up on the couch with a good book or meditation app you can do it in peace. This works wonders for my anxiety (I love mine and it seriously helps me so much to calm down and unwind).
11. A cordless head massager in case you're in dire need of a massage session but you have an issue — you're not leaving the couch. This will suffice and feel incredible from the comfort of your own home.
13. A coffee warmer to keep on your coffee table so your hot cup of joe or tea doesn't turn ice cold before you get to enjoy its toasty goodness. Mmmmmm...nothing like warm caffeine bevvys and some couch snuggles.
14. A set of rejuvenating gel eye patches that'll help wake your under-eyes back up after you spent the entire day napping.
Promising review: "I have purchased this product twice and will continue to purchase it. When I got it I used it daily for the first seven days and the bags and dark circles under my eyes disappeared. I now use them every other day and even though I still work too much and sleep too little, the eye puffiness and circles have not returned. For me this is definitely a product worth buying." —Kevin02
Get 20 pairs from Amazon for $15.99 (also available in other package amounts).
15. A botanical garden candle because it delivers a fresh aroma of heirloom leaves, orchid, and herbs to your space. If your vibe is creating a relaxing space that'll eventually end up with you in a clay face mask, then this candle is a great place to start.
16. A variety snack box with over 48 individual munchies so you can keep them next to you and you can avoid having to get up and go to the kitchen. Ah — the life.
17. And a pound of cereal marshmallows that need zero explanation. We all know this is the best part of any yummy cereal and now you can enjoy JUST the marshmallows while you kick back and pop a squat on the couch.
18. A pair of dimmable lamps for your couch side tables that feature USB ports so charging your devices can be effortless.
19. Or this 10-foot long charging cord in case there are no end tables in sight or outlets super close by. You'll be able to still scroll through TikTok while your phone is charging with this super lengthy life-saver.
20. A coloring book if you've consumed enough TV and need another reason to not leave the house or sofa.
21. A portable personal blender so you don't have to stand in the kitchen waiting around for your smoothie to blend. Pop your ingredients in and mosey on back to the couch while it blends. Now you can enjoy your yummy smoothie right out of the blender.
Plus, this is shatter-resistant and dishwasher-safe! It also comes with an ice tray with perfectly-sized cubes that'll fit inside AND a funnel for easy pouring.
Promising review: "This blender is amazing! I am a yoga teacher and always on the run, which sometimes makes it hard to eat well. I bought this after reviewing quite a few different options and I am SO glad I did. It fits well into my gym bag, is surprisingly quiet when in use, and holds a charge really well. The blades are very efficient and I’ve had no trouble blending up ice or frozen fruit. Seriously cannot recommend it enough." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $30.85+ (available in six colors).