We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An under-bed shoe storage bag in case you don't have a ton of closet space and aren't ready to part with any of your fab footwear.
2. A wall-mounted coat and hat rack so you can declutter your home and keep your outerwear all in one place. This multifunctional piece not only holds your must-have items but can display your favorite photos and decor pieces on the shelf.
3. A closet system you can place either in a walk-in closet or in your bedroom space to display your trendy wardrobe. Showcase your favorite pieces all while staying organized.
4. A storage ottoman that can be used as a coffee table, foot rest, additional seating, and storage! A furniture piece that can truly do it all!
5. A three-tier wall shelf — ideal for sprucing up your bathroom and creating more coveted storage space. Stack towels, bathroom essentials, and decor on this shelving system.
6. A set of velvet nonslip hangers that'll keep your closet aesthetically pleasing and will ~actually~ keep your clothes on them, instead of letting them slide off (aka the bane of my existence).
7. A spice rack featuring four tiers to keep all of your fave seasonings stowed in pristine fashion. No more rummaging through the cupboard looking for the cinnamon...
8. A round marble cutting board so you can stop cutting straight on your countertops (which could ruin them BTW). Plus, this will look marvelous when used for charcuterie.
9. Nonskid bookends to keep books standing upright and in place (not to mention this is a super great conversation starting piece). A wiener dog keeping my books organized? Sold.
10. A Nespresso Vertuoplus bundle if you're in need of a caffeine pick-me-up on the reg (relatable) or want to be able to offer any future guests a variety of coffee options. Helloooooo espresso and my fave — cappuccinos.
11. An egg cooker if you can never seem to cook hard boiled eggs right. It can make up to six soft-, medium- and hard-boiled eggs in 12 minutes or less. This is eggsactly what you need.
12. An Elite slow cooker in case you never feel like you have any time to cook and want something to make that's easy and a no-brainer. It has an 8.5-quart oval removable stoneware pot that nicely accommodates anything from stew, pot roast, soups, casseroles, curries, and more.
13. A herringbone coaster set so you can keep all of your pristine surfaces stain-free. Keep these on your side tables so no one will place their drink down without one ever again.
14. A shelving and cube organizer to keep young ones' playrooms tidy from toy overload. This will keep them all in one place and can even display some of their favorites.
15. A mobile laundry center where you can sort your laundry by load so wash time can be less hectic and more enjoyable. The top shelf is perfect for holding detergents, folded clean clothes, and additional washing needs.
16. A rolling bar cart — a perfect place for hosting wine nights that'll keep all of your liquor and bartending must-haves in one chic place.
17. Double cereal dispensers that not only look super cool displaying your dream cereal, but are quite functional so you can stop making a mess when you're pouring straight out of the box.
18. A multi shower head to improve your bathroom experience. Having a removable shower head is an absolute game-changer for when it comes time to clean the shower or when you need a more effective rinsing option.
19. A Freda cat home that'll perfectly blend in with your furniture so you don't have to worry about it being an eyesore. This is the Taj Mahal of litter boxes.
20. An outdoor shed so you can finally free up some room in your garage by moving seasonal items and tools into it.
21. A chef's apron if you spend a lot of time in the kitchen and want to avoid soiling your cute outfit in the meantime.
22. A wall-mounted wine rack in a gorgeous wood finish so you can free up counter space and display your fave cabernets in style.
23. A portable ice maker that'll make up to 28 lbs of ice in case your fridge doesn't quite make enough for your liking. With a family of five, our ice maker is drained quickly so having one of these makes our lives easier.
24. A square activity table so you can create the ideal creative space for little ones. This is perfect for at-home learning or arts and crafts.
25. A bathroom storage unit that goes over your toilet for storing toiletries that won't take up much space at all. Perfect for city apartment bathrooms where you need a bit more storage space.
26. A storage bench — your new go-to area for putting on your shoes and storing them effortlessly. This is a perfect piece to place in a mudroom or near the front door.
27. A corner wicker hamper that'll fit perfectly in any room and won't get in the way. Keep all your dirty laundry contained in this concise basket.
28. An arched floor lamp if you want to give your space more lighting or are looking to create a cozy reading corner. This chic piece will give you the style and light you need.
29. A futon chair in case you want additional sleeping arrangement options for guests that stay over. This seat unfolds into a twin bed ideal for a cozy spot to sleep.
30. Or a larger couch futon for even bigger sleeping arrangements. This is upholstered with microsuede for a comfy place to sit or sleep.
31. A cosmetics storage box if you want to declutter your vanity and store your makeup in the chicest of ways. Display your favorite products in this organizational unit that has four drawers and a display shelf.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.