35 Last-Minute Things To Gift Someone New On Your List This Year
If you're stuck on where to start, here are some great gifting options that are effortlessly easy.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
What a year! The holidays are finally here! And while we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time, shipping times are especially tricky this year, so we suggest shopping as early as you can.
Stock and shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it.
1. An electric wine opener since no one should fuss over trying to get that pesky cork out of their wine and have the tragedy of the cork snapping in half (been there, done that.)
2. A marble pattern coaster set for keeping their wine and other drink glasses table-friendly (no stains = no problems).
3. A Serrano Ham that's the gift that keeps on giving. We started gifting this to my Dad a few Christmases ago and he absolutely LOVES it. We're a huge antipasto-loving family and he loves getting to carve it all holiday week long for everyone to enjoy.
4. A split cereal bowl because everyone deserves the option to enjoy cereal soggy-free. OR, they can utilize for their fave milk and cookie combo.
5. A sherpa blanket sweatshirt so they can snuggle up on the couch with a hot bevvy in tow and watch their current can't-live-without show.
6. A loungewear set so they can be simultaneously aesthetic and comfy. They can also wear the top and bottoms together or as separates for even more look options!
7. A mystical colorant to take their fireplace from boring to essentially the aurora borealis. I sense a lot of fireplace lightings in their future...
9. A handheld milk foamer so they can work on expanding their barista skills. Their next latte will be fantastically frothy.
10. An array of chocolate bars featuring flavors like Cookie Butter Milk, Rainbow Cereal, and so many more they'll swoon over after they take their first bite.
11. A cold brew maker so they never have to attempt to drink watered down hot coffee poured over ice ever again. They'll thank you immensely for providing them with this gift from the caffeine gods.
12. A puzzle plateau for a totally organized place for puzzles. It features four drawers so they can sort and store unused pieces for next time.
13. A waterproof Kindle because there's truly something for everyone when it comes to books. This will be a great place for them to keep all of their must-reads in a virtual, on-the-go library.
14. Or a Book of the Month Subscription that gives them the gift of a brand spankin' new read delivered to their doorstep monthly. They get to select from their top-rated selections to get sent to them month after month. It's the gift that keeps on giving and it'll keep them reading, reading, reading.
15. A heated blanket to keep handy on the sofa or on their bed, because the gift of a fab nap is the best gift they could ever receive.
16. Vinyl record coasters that feature some of the most iconic bands and artists of all time. Tell us you've seen a cooler coaster than this...we'll wait.
17. A gift assortment of Popbar hot chocolate sticks that Buddy the Elf would surely go crazy for. I mean who wouldn't? Just look at how ~yummy~ they are.
18. A waterproof Bluetooth speaker so they can enjoy their fave podcasts and playlists while they take their daily shower. A little Jack Johnson "Banana Pancakes" while taking a warm shower sounds like a dream.
19. A towel warmer so when they emerge from their shower they can happily wrap themselves in the equivalent of a warm hug.
20. A pair of tie-dye lounge pants they'll thank you every day for gifting them. These have to be the softest, warmest, and chic-est sweatpants ever made.
21. An Aerie fuzzy crew sock that'll be perfect for pairing with their winter boots so if they're trekking out into the snow...they can ensure their feet won't get frostbitten.
22. Rechargeable hand warmers they can also utilize as a portable charger for their smart phone so not only will they recharge their phone battery, but their body temp as well.
23. A jar of Momofuku's famously delicious chili crunch to add a delicious new condiment to their lineup.
24. A set of lip tints that feature a bit of sorcery. They react with their body's pH level for a shade of pink that suits them! Also they're just gorgeous to look at.
25. A sandwich cutter and sealer to make their own personal Uncrustables. Think: nutella and fluff Uncrustables...yum.
Promising review: "These have been a GAME-CHANGER in this house!! My son has always begged me for Uncrustables but my wallet didn’t agree with them. I LOVE being able to make them at home and customize them to exactly what they would like them filled with! I make two weeks' worth of sandwiches at a time and store them in sandwich bags in the freezer so in the morning during the school year we can just grab and go! Love them!" —Katherine Smaczniak
Get it from Amazon for $19.96.