25 Home Decor Pieces From Walmart To Get Your Space Prepped For The Holidays
Who's ready to deck the halls?!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of two festive pumpkins — they'll be perfect for dressing up your Thanksgiving table setting.
2. A winter garland that looks like it was perfectly dusted by the snow gods themselves. This will be ~iconic~ on your fireplace mantle!
3. A set of shatterproof ornaments so when your pets knock them off the tree, they won't cause a mess (believe me, it happens...)
4. A set of glass Christmas trees that you'll want to place on your countertops amongst your most cheerful holiday decor for added shine.
5. A multicolor harvest wreath and garland set — hang them above your fireplace or on your front door and they'll greet guests with the essence of fall.
6. A versatile, decorative Thanksgiving tray that can be used to house vases and additional accents or hung on a wall as an autumnal focal point.
7. A set of deer tabletop figurines in case you want your space to feel right out of a rustic home decor catalog.
8. A personalized burlap stocking because your furry BFF deserves one hanging up right next to yours!
9. A wooden framed holiday sign to add to your already beautiful gallery wall for some festive flair.
10. A faux cedar tree with glittered branches that'll remind you of the freshly frosted pine trees from outside.
11. A buffalo plaid throw blanket to spice up your living room furniture *and* keep you cozy by the fireplace while sipping hot cider. (Honestly, #holidaygoals).
12. A black leaf hurricane candle holder that you can place in any room to add relaxing holiday ~mood~ lighting.
14. An autumnal garland that you can place on your Thanksgiving dessert table to add a pop of fall foliage.
15. A rustic wood and metal candle plate for displaying your favorite holiday scents because they'll look like they belong in a ski lodge.
16. A knit throw pillow that you can pair with other holiday bed accents to give your room a log cabin–feel.
17. A lightshow projector so you can feature whirling snowflakes on the front of your house. (Let's just say you'll be the coolest house on the block...)
18. A pre-lit Christmas tree that will fulfill your dream holiday aesthetic goals and eliminate the fuss of having to personally wrap the tree in lights for what feels like hours.
21. A faux pine farmhouse chic–wreath if the typical red and green palette isn't for you, but you're all about that rustic vintage Pinterest board–life.
22. A selection of pine cones for placing in a gorgeous clear vase, adding to potpourri, or setting in a holiday themed bowl — they'll lend an added woodsy touch to any space in your home.
23. A wintry pine mailbox garland that will make your mail person appreciate how you're getting into the holiday spirit.
24. A hanging basket with faux winter foliage to keep your porch just as aesthetically pleasing and seasonal as the interior of your home.
25. A cornucopia centerpiece to display as the main attraction at your Thanksgiving dinner table (next to the turkey of course!)
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.