Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A California wine mixer flight from In Good Taste to take them on a tasty trip to the West Coast. They'll get to taste some delish mini vinos and expand their palate.
3. A Serrano ham that's the gift that keeps on giving. We started gifting this to my Dad a few Christmases ago and he absolutely LOVES it. We're a huge antipasto-loving family and he loves getting to carve it all holiday week long for everyone to enjoy.
4. Miracle-Gro indoor plant food spikes so any dads with a green thumb can keep their plant children alive, well, and thriving.
5. A quarter-zip French ribbed sweater that'll be their new go-to biz casual top they can effortlessly pair with jeans or slacks.
6. An Our Place Always Pan because it's an absolute fan favorite that can quite literally do it all: braise, sear, steam, strain, saute, fry, and boil. If Dad's always in the kitchen whippin' up something new, they'll loveeeee this.
Plus, it comes with a wooden spatula and metal steaming basket!
Here's what BuzzFeed Shopping writer Taylor Steele has to say about the Always Pan: "As someone who neither enjoys cooking nor is particularly good at it, the Always Pan has made being in the kitchen feel like less of a chore. Having one pan that can do everything means I don't have to second-guess every cooking decision I make. I can boil and prepare pasta in it. And I can roast Brussels sprouts. And I can make the perfect fried egg. And I can steam dumplings. The best part is that everything slides so seamlessly out of the pan and onto the plate, which also makes clean up super fast and easy. Both the amateur (read: reluctant) cook and the more seasoned chef will enjoy creating fan favorites and new recipes in the Always Pan!"
Also, seven of our team members shared their thoughts in our Always Pan review.
Shipping info: Expedited 2-3 day shipping options are available at additional cost.
Get it from Our Place for $115+ (available in 11 colors).
8. A heated razor set if you wanna give them the full barbershop experience from the comfort of home. It features an adjustable temperature setting and is fully waterproof. It also comes with a magnetic charging dock and two cartridge refills so they'll be set the next two times they need fresh blades.
9. A magnetic golf towel for an easy way to ensure their clubs are clean at all times. It's super absorbent and holds 400% of its weight in water *gasps*. The grooves on their club heads will be clean in no time.
Promising review: "I liked that it also came with a clip to attach to a pant loop. For any golfer with knee or hip problems who can't bend like they used to, this is the right towel for you. Have used a couple of rounds now and will continue to use in the future. Good product, worth the price." —James H.
Shipping Info: Standard shipping on orders over $100 is free via USPS for US orders and ships same day. Expedited 2- to 3-day shipping is available for an additional cost."
Get it from Ghost Golf for $40 (available in 10 colors).
10. A Ninja grill air fryer in case any time of year is grill time. This will make it easy for them to take the grilling indoors, especially when it's snowing or raining out.
11. And a hamburger press so they can cook their patties to perfection. This'll allow them to even stuff their burgers with a slew of ingredients like cheese, veggies, and sauces.
12. An electric wine opener that's an absolute necessity so they can enjoy their wine without fear of snapping the cork in half. They'll also look super fancy when they whip this out in front of company.
13. A handheld milk frother for any coffee snobs who want to elevate their skills to make cappuccinos and frothy lattes instead of boring cups of basic coffee.
14. A color-changing toilet light so when they're heading to the bathroom at night and would rather not take a dip in the toilet bowl, they can successfully see where they're going. It is motion activated!
15. A split cereal bowl because even after all these years, they probably still find solace in enjoying their Special K but HATE it soggy. This will ensure the perfect bowl of cereal for mornings to come.
17. Mike's Hot Honey — a condiment they'll want to pour all over everything: wings, pizza, and fried chicken. The amount of food items this sauce can be added to is endless.
18. And while we're speaking of condiments, a white truffle-infused hot sauce in case they're a HUGE foodie and are never not pouring a condiment on their morning scrambled eggs (or any meal for that matter).
BuzzFeed writer Hannah Loewentheil absolutely *loves* this stuff (those are her pictures above!):
"I've been doing much more cooking lately. There's one ingredient that makes even my most average home cooking taste amazing, and it's this Truff truffle-infused hot sauce. The white truffle infused hot sauce quite literally tastes like heaven, but IMO, the classic black truffle hot sauce is the most versatile and a staple in my kitchen. And while at first $20+ seemed like an absurd price to pay for hot sauce, this stuff is worth the price tag. I mean...truffles. And I've tried plenty of truffle-infused hot sauces, olive oils, and what-nots in the past, but they often taste overpowering or low-quality. But this hot sauce is the perfect balance of decadent truffle, heat, spice, and a tiny bit of sweetness. I slather it on pretty much everything savory from eggs and tacos to sandwiches and fried rice. Even if my cooking tastes mediocre at best, a drizzle of this makes it taste almost restaurant quality and so full of flavor."
Get it from Amazon for $26.99.
Check out her full Truff hot sauce review to learn more!