We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A three-speed Bluetooth vinyl player if their pride and joy is their expansive record collection and they deserve an upgraded turntable to play them on.
2. A slim money clip wallet that can hold up to 12 cards and has an RFID-blocking design so no one can wirelessly steal their credit card info. If they like to travel lightly, then this wallet will be perf for them to easily stow in their pockets.
Promising review: Even though I am not a father (does puppy father count?), I owned a dad wallet for the better part of two decades. After planning a trip to Europe, I decided that my dad wallet wasn't something I wanted to bring; I just wanted the essentials and something that could fit in any pocket if needed. Enter this wallet. Not gonna go into major details but probably my favorite feature of this wallet is how snuggly it holds your credit cards. They don't move once they're in there. This wallet went halfway around the world and back and I didn't lose a thing. Highly recommend." —Craig
Get it from Amazon for $28.97 (available in 20 colors).
3. A skull ice mold because basic ice is boring. They'll be ~dying~ over how cool their drinks look after adding one of these to the mix.
4. A tabletop fireplace if they enjoy spending time outdoors and can't say no to a homemade s'more. They can use this as a super cool tabletop piece, and when the glass is removed — a place to roast their 'mallows.
5. A pair of Greats leather sneakers that'll elevate any basic white tee and jeans to fashionable heights.
6. A beard grooming and trimming kit in case they take pride in their facial hair and would most likely swoon over some self-care items to maintain it.
7. An Ember temperature controlled smart mug if they're a coffee snob and can't bear to have their coffee get cold before they even get to finish it. This nifty mug pairs to their smart device so they can control the temp of their drink right from their phone.
This mug can keep their drinks warm for up to 1.5 hours on a single charge. For even longer heating time, pair it with their smart coaster!
Promising review: "Was gifted to me after a recommendation from a friend. Now you can sit and E N J O Y your hot beverage instead of trying to chug it down before it gets tepid and you no longer want to drink it. And it’s beautiful. I’ve even REHEATED my tea from a regular mug or from the local coffee shop because it had gotten cold. Easy to clean. I love this mug!" —Andria Lavine
Get it from Amazon for $119.95+ (available in two sizes and four colors).
8. A HyperChiller for making the perfect iced coffee that doesn't consist of pouring hot coffee over ice and it melting into a weak brew. This makes ~actual~ cold brew.
9. A tea subscription box if coffee isn't their ~cup of tea~, but they could always go for a hot cuppa. This subscription box will deliver new blends for them to try monthly!
10. Or! An assorted tea sampler box offering 40 handcrafted pyramid-shaped tea bags in a slew of flavors they'll enjoy steeping and sippin'.
11. A memory foam seat cushion in case they spend tons of time in their car commuting to and from work and deserve to treat their bootayyyy to some next-level comfort.
12. A shampoo scalp massager that'll create an enjoyable lather all the way down to the roots. They're in for one tingly shower experience that'll probably give them goosebumps.
This nifty shower device is made from wheat straw and food-grade silicone!
I love this exfoliating shampoo brush so much. It really gives me the confidence that I am getting my shampoo down to my roots, and the tingly scalp massage is obviously a bonus. I also use this to gently brush my conditioner through my hair as well to ensure it's evenly coated my hair. I also carry a lot of tension in my head, so this really helps with relieving those muscles from feeling so tense. Highly recommend!
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (available in four colors and a two-pack).
13. A digital alarm clock perfect for anyone who needs a sleek clock option for their side table that also offers some useful charging ports.
This also has adjustable brightness and a special night mode!
Promising review: "Love love love this clock. It's sleek and definitely a statement piece. The alarm is subtle but it will definitely wake you up without scaring the bejesus out of you. Love the extra ports on the side to charge other things with it." —Meika B.
Get it from Amazon for $19.59+ (available in seven colors).
14. An AirFly wireless transmitter because the amount of us that have headphones with the correct plug-in for the airplane is dwindling. This transmitter will allow them to use their Bluetooth headphones on the plane! GENIUS.
Promising review: “I fly a lot and bought this due to my dislike of corded headphones, as either the cable line breaks during flight and/or it gets tangled up. I just recently flew and used this for the in-flight entertainment, and did not have one issue. I also use these in the gym while connected to my iPhone for music. And I plan to use them on my PC at work for meetings.” —Marky
Get it from Amazon for $34.99+ (available in four styles).
15. A smart fragrance diffuser that'll sync up to an app on their smartphone so they can control how much scent is diffused at any given moment. This means if they're going to be away from home for a bit and don't want the diffuser wasting any of their precious scent, they can turn it off from their phone!
This set comes with one diffuser and two scents.
Promising review: "I love my Pura diffuser. I’ve had for almost a month and still have 60% or more left in each scent. I keep both scents at 3–5 intensity but you can pump it up to 10 if needed. It’s a small investment at first but totally worth it! All of it's powered by your phone." —Schultz
Get it from Amazon for $70 (available in nine scents).
16. A HelloFresh subscription so they can get easy-to-cook meals delivered right to their door. Each meal comes with pre-measured ingredients so there's no waste and they can make them in a timely manner. A true life-saver for anyone short on time.
They can choose from tons of different recipes (100+ each week are available to select) so they can customize their box to their palate. They can also choose from family-friendly meals, veggie options, specific cooking time meals, and pescatarian options!
Shipping Info: If you opt for a gift card, you can choose when it will be delivered to their email inbox. If you opt to have the box delivered to their address, you can select delivery days from your account.
Get a HelloFresh subscription for $3.79+/serving (available for 2 or 4 people per week and choose to receive 2 to 6 recipes per week).
17. A beer dispenser to turn any beer into a nitro-style draft that's refreshing, frothy, and has a rich and creamy foam.
Promising review: "Yes it's easy to clean, and easy to use blah, blah, blah, anyway buy this tap if you desire straight-from-the-pub texture in your beer, unlike counter top kegerators that need C02 or a 5-liter mini keg (not sold in America anymore cause Heineken / Busch 😭 ) to deliver your beer. This takes your already refrigerated cold beer from bottle to glass, BUT tops it off with that nice thick foam head like you'd get at a decent pub/bar. Yes you could use it with other carbonated drinks, but let's be honest: You bought this for beer, and if you're an enthusiast/connoisseur like anyone else looking at this, you know why you're buying this countertop tap." —Caleb Walker
Get it from Amazon for $124.99+ (available in four colors).
18. And a beer cap map in the shape of a state that has their heart so each and every craft brewski they try can be immortalized on the "infamous great beer map."
19. A California wine mixer flight from In Good Taste to take them on a tasty trip to the West Coast. They'll get to taste some delish mini vinos and expand their palate.
In Good Taste specializes in small-batch wines. Curated tasting flights include six to eight servings. This one specifically has eight: pinot noir, chardonnay, cabernet, red wine, sauvignon blanc, rosé, granche, and barbera.
I've been loving In Good Taste for their cute wine samplers. It's such an amazing way to get to try out different blends of wine without the commitment of a full bottle. You can get about two glasses of wine from each mini bottle, which is perfect for the person in your life who wants to taste any wine they can get their hands on. —Ali
Shipping Info: In Good Taste typically ships orders within 1–2 business days. UPS transit times can take between 5–6 business days based on the address, and 2-day shipping is available for an additional cost. All wine deliveries must be signed for by someone over the age of 21. P.O. Box addresses are NOT permitted and the following states prohibit online wine sales: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Kentucky, Mississippi, Rhode Island, and Utah. At this time they cannot ship to Hawaii or international addresses.
Get it from In Good Taste for $65.
20. A shower cup holder if they prefer to keep their beer handy while they rinse off for the day.
FYI: Multiple reviewers say they use this cup holder for everything from shampoo bottles to body wash!
Promising review: "My wife got me this as a Christmas present and I must admit I rolled my eyes when I opened the box. 'That'll never work,' I thought to myself. We stuck it on the shower wall that day and have had no issues since. It's still sticking some 60 days later and shows no signs of slipping. It holds beer cans and plastic pint glasses like a boss, and for those days when I'm feeling super bourgeois and make a cocktail but dump it in a Tervis tumbler — it fits too! Shower beers will never be the same again!" —Morgan
Get it from Amazon for $13.95+ (available in five colors).
21. A pre-shave oil so they can avoid pesky razor burn and irritation. It features botanical ingredients and essential oils all enveloped in a cask-aged bourbon scent with notes of wood and vanilla they'll loveeeee.
22. And a heated razor set if you wanna give them the full barbershop experience from the comfort of home. It features an adjustable temperature setting and is fully waterproof. It also comes with a magnetic charging dock and two cartridge refills so they'll be set the next two times they need fresh blades.
The magnetic charging dock wirelessly charges the razor for up to six shaves.
Promising review: "Really nice product. The heat feels very nice on your face. It actually works pretty well. Because of the heat it gives out, you get a really nice close and comfortable shave without any nicks. It is a bit expensive, but for my skin it has worked very well when using a good gel cream." —George Z.
Get it from Amazon for $114.90+ (available in two styles).