27 Beauty Products And Accessories From Walmart That Make Perfect Stocking Stuffers
The stockings were hung by the chimney with (skin)care in hopes that all beauty must-haves would be piled in there...
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Burt's Bees skincare gift set — it's perfect for the person who loves to be pampered and likes to test everything out before committing to a full size version.
2. A value pack of Aquaphor ointment that anyone would love in their stocking to keep handy for skin that needs some healing or TLC.
3. A travel size bottle of It's A 10 leave-in hair conditioner because no one wants knotty or dry hair for all those holiday photo opps.
4. A Purell travel hand sanitizer — it's just right for that person who travels a ton and doesn't like to risk any possibility of catching a cold.
5. A travel-size Wet Brush to gift to someone who loves trips to the beach and wants to maintain their silky mane after swims in the ocean.
6. A set of leopard print hair ties that not only reduce hair damage but donates a portion of the sale to a non-profit organization that assists families who have relatives living with cancer.
7. A mini Batiste dry shampoo because every girl who tries to keep their second (and even third day hair — helloooooo guilty!) intact and without any greasiness will love this in their stocking.
8. An e.l.f. waterproof liquid liner for your bestie who doesn't leave the house without a good cat wing makeup look.
9. A Real Techniques makeup brush set and sponge bundle you'll want to give to your favorite up and coming ~makeup guru~.
10. A Wet 'n' Wild zodiac themed highlighting powder for your sister who can't stop reading her daily horoscope on ☆ Co-Star ☆.
11. A L'Oreal plump and shine lipstick that'll have whoever you're gifting it to running out to pick up more shades to add to their winter makeup lineup.
12. An Essie nail polish in a cult favorite shade like "ballet slippers" your minimalist bestie will thank you for.
13. A Yes To Charcoal paper face mask you can add to anyone's (even a significant other's) stocking to assist in pampering and cleansing their skin this holiday season.
14. A L'Occitaine shea butter hand cream for virtually anyone on your list whose hands could use some extra moisture through the colder months.
15. A limited edition Burt's Bees holiday lip balm set that will hydrate lips and make any day out of the year feel like Christmas with the array of festive scents.
16. A pack of handy dandy Neutrogena makeup remover wipes in a *travel size* — I will gladly accept these up to the brim in my personal stocking (hey friends and family...take notes!)
17. A Garnier anti-puff eye roller because you can gift it to the person who could use a good pick-me-up on early mornings before the commute in to work.
18. A rose quartz facial roller for your Insta-obsessed friend who will also love keeping this in their freezer for using at the end of stressful days and applying their facial serums in style.
19. A donut bath bomb gift set any sweets lover in your life will be obsessed with. These look good enough to eat...
20. A Neutrogena hydrating foundation stick that you can sneak into your own stocking in several shades for a hydrating and smooth makeup base.
21. A TRESemmé keratin hair mask — drop one in each friend's stocking who's been ~nice~ this year. Their hair will be glistening like the lights on the tree.
22. A Flower Beauty highlighter palette for the person in your life who can't get enough shimmer and wants their highlighter to be seen from outer space. (Heck, gift them both palette shades — they're that mesmerizing.)
23. An Aveeno oat mask that you'll want to steal from whoever you are giving this to because of its creamy texture and nourishing properties.
24. A lavender essential oil because everyone could use some soothing relaxation sessions with their trusty diffuser, or a few drops dabbed on their temples and wrists to get their chill on.
25. An Almay eyeshadow quad that's easy to throw into a travel makeup bag for anyone who loves a good smokey eye.
26. A Philosophy perfume because who doesn't love smelling fresh with citrus notes like grapefruit and bergamot!?
27. A Palmer's swivel stick — use this product anywhere your body needs extra moisture (also, the smell is HEAVENLY.) My BFF turned me on to this around a year ago and it is no lie the greatest lip balm I've ever tried.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.