We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. L'Oréal waterproof mascara so your lashes can be full, voluminous, and lengthy as heck. Replace your old mascara with this 200-bristle brush.
2. Coty face powder for an all-day mattifying effect so you can say "buh-bye" to shine in unwanted places. This is a must in any makeup collection for setting the makeup look of your dreams ~AND~ for touchups.
3. Revlon super lustrous lipstick offered in an array of colors you'll want to stock up on for your lippie collection. Every makeup repertoire needs at least one statement lipstick for special events or moments when you're feeling bold.
4. Maybelline highlighter to get that "glow-from-within" look that'll be effortless and dewy. It'll easily add a bit more glow on the high points of your face ~AND~ as a pop of highlight in your eyeshadow look. Helloooooo to a multi-tasking hero.
5. A NYX brow pencil for filling in even the tiniest of eyebrow hairs for all your shaping needs. Using a pencil is a great starting point for anyone just starting to explore brow makeup.
6. NYX duo chrome lip shimmer that'll add dimension to the lips solo or over a lipstick. If you've tried the matte lippie trend and said "nooo way," try dabbing this shimmer on top so you don't have to completely lose out on the matte lipstick you already bought.
7. FLOWER Beauty lipsticks that are gorgeously rich and pigmented for a statement lip moment. Oftentimes, opaque lipsticks can be drying on the lips, but these ones supply a punch of color while ~also~ conditioning the lips.
8. A pack of Simple makeup wipes for those late nights out where you can't be bothered to wash your face.
9. L'Oréal liquid illuminator if ~SIMPLE~ is the theme of your makeup routine and you'd rather quickly dab on some highlighter than swipe it on with a brush. This is also a great cosmetic item to have on hand if you're always on-the-go and need to dab on some highlighter in your Uber.
10. Maybelline clear mascara that'll prove itself a multitasking wizard. Use it as a mascara to keep lashes curled into place ~or~ as a brow gel for a strong hold. If you already have a brow gel, add this over top for *extra* hold.
11. Vaseline lip therapy tinted lip balm so adding a hint of color doesn't mean you have to sacrifice hydration too! The non-sticky formulas of Vaseline lip balm minis are invitingly soft and melt onto lips.
12. A jumbo NYX eye pencil to use as an eyeshadow base if you love to wear brighter colors and want them to ☆ POP ☆. This also comes in clutch when trying to conquer cut-crease looks that'll be undoubtedly 'Gram worthy.
13. A two-pack of E.l.f. coffee cream eyeliner in case softer neutral eye looks are your go-to. A brown liner is a great alternative if a black hue is too dark for your eye shape. This also works great as a cream shadow!
14. A shimmery lip gloss from the Maybelline x Summer McKeen collab guaranteed to look radiant on your lips *and* bring a gorgeous minimalist vibe to your vanity!
15. A translucent, matte finishing powder that is the icing on the cake to any great makeup look. This powder minimizes the look of pores and comes in sleek, minimalist packaging. It's a win, win.
16. A voluminous mascara to cover you until your next lash extension appointment (believe me, your wallet will thank you).
17. A rich, matte lipstick you'll want to collect in every shade to expand your color range. The clean, black packaging will also look incredibly chic on your vanity.
18. A Hard Candy Marilyn Monroe refresher spray to hydrate and lock in skin's moisture with dreamy scented rosewater. Spritz before or after makeup to set and refresh!
19. A Fit Me foundation stick that you should most definitely stock up on in several shades for a mattifying and full coverage finish.
20. A Pond's cleansing balm to help you remove your makeup before going to bed. (Please don't sleep in your makeup, your future self will thank you...)
21. A travel-sized Thayers witch hazel toner that will transport well and keep your skincare routine on track even when you're away from home.
22. A color correcting concealer for when you wake up the morning after a long night and want to look like you got hours of beauty sleep.
23. An e.l.f. poreless putty primer to give you a flawless base so applying your foundation is effortless.
24. A glitter eye primer that'll give the much needed tackiness for loose glitters to stick efficiently on the eyes. Who wants glitter fall out all over their face? This is your quick fix!
25. A Milani powder blush in case your face could use some healthy color to fool everyone that you've been basking in the ☼ sun ☼ somewhere when you've actually been home binge-watching movies...
26. A Wet n Wild bronzer that's cruelty-free, gluten-free, fragrance-free, vegan ~AND~ will give you a luminous glow. Sounds like a solid 10 out of 10 to us.
27. A metallic eyeshadow palette featuring a mixture of earth and jewel tones that'll serve up some of the prettiest eye looks ever.
28. A pack of oil absorbing sheets for on-the-go touchups that will keep your makeup fresh when you're away from home. We can't always carry our concealer, setting powder, and holy grail contour with us, so these oil absorbing sheets will help keep face makeup in check.
29. A Burt's Bees lip balm value pack featuring four classic balms, because your lips can never be too moisturized. Keep one at work, in your car, in your purse, and by your bedside so you can reapply accordingly.
30. An e.l.f. waterproof liquid liner for achieving the ultimate winged liner that you can pair with your go-to red lip of choice.
31. And a glow primer stick for making any makeup look as dewy as your heart desires. This will give you that glow on the outside since you already have that glow from within ;).
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.