The 100 Most Corbyn Things Jeremy Corbyn Did In 100 Days As Labour Leader
Riding a bike in a shell suit like a threat to national security.
2. Bought a newspaper.
3. Allowed Labour MPs to have a free vote on Syria.
4. Failed to prevent an escalation of the Syrian conflict.
5. Refused to back down when his haters told him to quit.
6. Refused to drink Irn-Bru when a can was thrust upon him by an "unidentified" man.
7. Changed his mind and drank the delicious Irn-Bru.
8. Did not kneel before the Queen.
9. Looked out of place in a tuxedo at Buckingham Palace during a state banquet for Chinese president Xi Jinping.
10. Shook hands with President Xi.
11. Sat very awkwardly next to David Cameron during President Xi's speech.
12. Posed holding a giant marrow with a saucy look on his face.
13. Refused to support "shoot-to-kill".
14. Changed his mind about "shoot-to-kill".
15. Got called "Jihadi Jez" by Sky News.
16. Was totally pleased when he kept getting mentioned in Rail Magazine.
17. Helped lure the Fire Brigades Union back to Labour.
18. Posed a “threat to national security”, according to the Conservatives.
19. Wore a shiny grey shell suit.
21. Sold his shoes to someone who wasn't Brian Eno.
22. Wore Crocs with red socks.
23. Talked about his “zany” love of drains on Lorraine Kelly’s couch.
24. Wore a Mr Bean brown suit.
25. Got a lovely new navy blue suit.
26. Forced Ken Livingstone to apologise for saying a Labour MP needed "psychiatric help".
27. Got photoshopped into a bin by The Sun.
28. Got photoshopped as a court "Jezter" for a story in The Sun, which turned out to be incorrect, according to its own source.
29. Confused everyone when he was pictured holding a copy of The Sun.
30. Got accused of sympathising with terrorists and hating Britain by David Cameron.
31. Accused the armed forces of “interfering” with politics.
33. Said Jesus was a socialist.
35. Sang "Happy Birthday" to a woman whose house got flooded in Storm Desmond.
36. Sang "The Red Flag".
37. Sang "The Red Flag" again.
38. Sacked off Sunday lunch after the Remembrance Parade to talk to veterans.
39. Gave the most minuscule of bows at the Cenotaph. But it definitely was a bow.
40. Quoted real people at Prime Minister's Questions.
41. Asked a question from a former BNP leader at Prime Minister's Questions.
42. Refused to shout at Prime Minister's Questions.
43. Gave serious side-eye at Prime Minister's Questions.
49. Sent a hell of a lot of emails to Labour members.
50. Got tattooed on a teenager's back.
51. Had his face carved into a load of pumpkins.
52. Collared Chinese officials over human rights.
53. Used bits of speeches rejected by Ed Miliband.
54. Became more popular than Ed Miliband on some measures.
55. Hung out with Vivienne Westwood.
56. Said the Cameron pig story shouldn’t have been published.
57. Got compared to Cecil the lion by Vince Cable.
58. Made teens on Tumblr ~feel~ things.
59. Searched for a lost cat in Liverpool.
61. Had a lot of love for bikes.
62. Released a Christmas card featuring a picture of his bike.
63. Pointed at some children in Edinburgh.
66. Dressed as Sk8er Boi.
66. Inspired a range of Christmas gifts for Corbyn fans.
67. Gatecrashed the Tory party conference in Manchester.
68. Read out “strong message here” from the teleprompter when he wasn’t supposed to.
69. Was criticised for not going to the Rugby World Cup when it turned out he was helping in his constituency instead.
70. Tried to engage Eamonn Holmes in an interview that consisted 99% of Alex Ferguson parables.
71. Won Parliamentary Beard of the Year for the SIXTH time.
72. Gatecrashed a hen party on a train in Scotland.
86. Did not bring his wife on stage after his conference speech.
87. Got a haircut.
88. Watched England play France at football.
89. Asked people to be nice to each other online.
90. Went to a refugee march the day he was elected Labour leader.
91. Said he wanted to meet Tyson Fury to and tell him "it's OK" to be gay.
92. Went to Oldham and got an awkward hug from Jim McMahon.
93. Didn’t sing the national anthem.
94. Told John McDonnell to "give a wave, give a wave, John" at the party conference.
95. Quoted Albanian communist leader Enver Hoxha at the Labour Christmas party.
96. Went to a Stop the War Coalition Christmas party through the back door.